Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Flnenz

Jul 19, 2020
wtf are you talking about guys. at this point continuing beyond broken borders is like fucking a dead corpse. the movie already gave everything it had till the last drop. Lara was squeezed until there was nothing left in her, what do you want, to kill her second time? whats the thrill in repeating it over and over.
that's why we had all these stupid soap operas and shit, people can't let go something that is already being done for and represents a good finished product.
I'd rather watch constant videos of Lara being raped by different monsters everytime than watch a single video of ugly Rey...

L0neWolf72

Sep 15, 2019
Rey isn't bad, just not great, The problem is going for a real life character. At least with lara she was the actual character game model. Maybe something else for something new If going for a real person in a scene.
One example
Wonder woman (99% likeness of Gal gabot) being ganged raped by those flying insects from Justice league.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Honestly, I wasn't interested when Rey's human model was used. I don't want to see real people suffer such torture. I think famous game characters like Tifa, Dva or Marie Rose would be more appropriate. However, it seems that Rey's character makes many people hate her, so it will be interesting for them to see her punished.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still pissed off we never got more than a glimpse of this scene. Waited near two years after seeing it in one of the wips only for it to not be in the finished movie :mad:
View attachment 2669448
F#cking lazy dude, which didn't make realy good scene (like and that fisting scene from this fragment), but maked atwt. And now uses ugly Rey with cringe models of monsters and tentacles. Facepalme.jpg

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Lara had triple penetration in the previous scene, so I think DL doesn't want a repeat. Instead, he fast-forwards this, which shows that Lara could have been fucked hundreds of times.
A triple penetration and a triple penetration+facefuck are two entirely different things. I would prefer the option to fast forward myself.

F#cking lazy dude, which didn't make realy good scene (like and that fisting scene from this fragment), but maked atwt. And now uses ugly Rey with cringe models of monsters and tentacles. Facepalme.jpg
Don't forget the fisting+beating teased on DL's twitter.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
A triple penetration and a triple penetration+facefuck are two entirely different things. I would prefer the option to fast forward myself.

Don't forget the fisting+beating teased on DL's twitter.
many things were teased. 3 taurens... Where is this scene, for example, huh? Other dudes can eat new shit from Dl and glad him (maybe and worship, dont care), but objectively he is a fraud, which didnt make scenes, which he promises on the previews. in addition, his progress is incredibly long without any improvement in quality, as with other artists

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
I hope not I like watching lara get dominated by monsters I always found lara to be an insufferable Mary Sue that always gets her friends and companions killed

Reactions: Simon_mckey
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes