Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Ok so it seems there are two rendered previews today:

Rey and the Rancor: |
Rey and the Tentacle: |

Rey and the Rancor only adds a few seconds onto the preview we've already seen, in this the rancor reaches up out of the pit and pulls Rey down, then it ends.

Rey and the Tentacle, more complete work is done here, we see the start where the Gammoreans drop her to the creature then a continuation from where the first preview left off.

I think both of these files represent a 'shorter preview' vs. a full preview for his higher tier supporters.

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021

Rey and the Rancor: Pixeldrain | Mega
Rey and the Tentacle: Pixeldrain | Mega

Rey and the Rancor only adds a few seconds onto the preview we've already seen, in this the rancor reaches up out of the pit and pulls Rey down, then it ends.

Rey and the Tentacle, more complete work is done here, we see the start where the Gammoreans drop her to the creature then a continuation from where the first preview left off.

I think both of these files represent a 'shorter preview' vs. a full preview for his higher tier supporters.
Amazing

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I think that will be the whole part 1 of project Rey. She was captured and subjected to torture by tentacles and reeks. Then when it comes to the Rancor scene, the movie will end to prepare for part 2. Now he will find the voice actor and add the sound.

Reactions: Contemplater88

wxy456789

Oct 22, 2020

Are the two previews the same video?

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
I wanted to write "Why would he use the Rey model", but then I remembered that I felt sorry for Lara in the previous work. Great choice, gonna no doubt enjoy it this time.

Reactions: oooooooo

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Seems no Lara any more for a very long time :cry:

Too many Rey fappers damn you Disney
Rey (Daisy Ridley) is definitely far lower on the attractiveness meter relative to Lara but.. he's spent so much time on Borders, its a welcome change at this point.

Reactions: zambizi

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I think the Lara project can still go on, because the Ogre King said that they will sacrifice a woman before attacking the human village. The DL can continue at the end of lara, when she leaves the cave, the Ogre army attacked the human village, capturing Lara. She knew what would happen to her, so she was scared and begged, but still they tortured and raped her. There will be other girls raped and killed during Lara's torture. That's probably what excites viewers and brings him a lot of money.

wxy456789

Oct 22, 2020
I think the Lara project can still go on, because the Ogre King said that they will sacrifice a woman before attacking the human village. The DL can continue at the end of lara, when she leaves the cave, the Ogre army attacked the human village, capturing Lara. She knew what would happen to her, so she was scared and begged, but still they tortured and raped her. There will be other girls raped and killed during Lara's torture. That's probably what excites viewers and brings him a lot of money.
Well said

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Didn't they sacrifice Lara by impale her with Ogre King's sword?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
wtf are you talking about guys. at this point continuing beyond broken borders is like fucking a dead corpse. the movie already gave everything it had till the last drop. Lara was squeezed until there was nothing left in her, what do you want, to kill her second time? whats the thrill in repeating it over and over.
that's why we had all these stupid soap operas and shit, people can't let go something that is already being done for and represents a good finished product.

NyuPhilia

Aug 22, 2018
wtf are you talking about guys. at this point continuing beyond broken borders is like fucking a dead corpse. the movie already gave everything it had till the last drop. Lara was squeezed until there was nothing left in her, what do you want, to kill her second time? whats the thrill in repeating it over and over.
that's why we had all these stupid soap operas and shit, people can't let go something that is already being done for and represents a good finished product.
If DL wanted it finished he probably shouldn't have gone with the whole, "it was all a dream" angle. Probably the least satisfying way to end anything in any genre. Can't blame people for wanting something more definite as an ending.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
If DL wanted it finished he probably shouldn't have gone with the whole, "it was all a dream" angle. Probably the least satisfying way to end anything in any genre. Can't blame people for wanting something more definite as an ending.
it probably was some sort of disclaimer to not draw too much unwanted attention, something like "look, all of this was a joke". for me, obvious canonical ending is Lara being brutally snuffed at the end.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's very good idea. All what happened in cave (BBB and other parts) - it was the vision, so, she runs to the human village, to warn others, but monsters kill people (maybe take one more woman) catch her and rape without this f#king hammers and atwt. Other poses, more fisting, dvp, dap, etc. I guess it's better than tentacles and animals with Rey.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
I would prefer a sequel with the Uncharted girls. They search for Lara in that cave and get split apart. Every girl has a different destiny. Would love to see Elena, Chloe and Nadine getting fucked. One ends as Queen for the king, other one gets sacrificed and the last one is for Taurus and his gang. Or maybe new different creatures.

Would like to see him some Resident Evil stuff as well. would fit perfect to him.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I think your thinking is extreme. Because we loved DL's character Lara, we wanted to continue it. He could totally give her another ending, maybe run away, or get raped and decide to live with the Ogres... It's entirely possible to victimize other girls, and it would spare Lara a tragic death.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes