Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
anyway back on topic.. he posted this today:

This short clip shows Rey being brought into the Tentacle Chamber.
For the overview: This tentacle spot comes before the mating season with the Reeks. I'm currently working on the connection points of the respective events. Everything together results in a complete work. The duration is still unclear. (the climax with the tentacles is still being created)

thanks for supporting the project so far. :)

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
For me, the Tentacle genre is not attractive. It makes no sense for tentacles to go into the vagina and do things like sex, like that makes the tentacles horny. The creatures raped Rey because they wanted to ejaculate on her, but the tentacles... i think not.

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
anyway back on topic.. he posted this today:

This short clip shows Rey being brought into the Tentacle Chamber.
For the overview: This tentacle spot comes before the mating season with the Reeks. I'm currently working on the connection points of the respective events. Everything together results in a complete work. The duration is still unclear. (the climax with the tentacles is still being created)

thanks for supporting the project so far. :)
its in a dark place so first the breeding then a long gated monster now one with tentacle and two dicks sounds like code valentine im all for it.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Besides DL, I quite like the content of Ruskjoel. It is usually girls executing others by breaking their necks with their legs or butts. If there were DL-like content, where a girl is raped, tortured to death by a group of girls (or futa), it would be great.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 01.37.45.png

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
she died in the end what you see Her body doesn't move at all there is pulse screen of the baby monster inside
She didn't die just coma. You can hear the Doctor saying "Congratulations Miss Valentine, its a Boy!". Why saying that to a dead body? Makes no sense. Otherwise the baby would be dead too if she dies before birth.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
She didn't die just coma. You can hear the Doctor saying "Congratulations Miss Valentine, its a Boy!". Why saying that to a dead body? Makes no sense. Otherwise the baby would be dead too if she dies before birth.
I heard what your saying to but there is no breathing At all Pont.png
Probably he said it out of joking with his colleague

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Besides DL, I quite like the content of Ruskjoel. It is usually girls executing others by breaking their necks with their legs or butts. If there were DL-like content, where a girl is raped, tortured to death by a group of girls (or futa), it would be great.

View attachment 2561032
Tf is this crap lol this is just Terrible in every conceivable way

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes