Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

talr

Jan 30, 2020
In fact there are several vids of various sizes and formats of the same movie, hence the 5Gb+. I'll upload the main file in a reduced format if you want.

Edit: The main file is in a .ts and quite small (1.37Gb for 55 minutes), so I'll just post this one.

Edit 2: Here is the main file: MEGA
that video you send what does that is the ultimate end or the collection of the 3 end?and how much duration

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
that video you send what does that is the ultimate end or the collection of the 3 end?and how much duration
I wrote 55min. It's the vid with the normal end (she escapes). It doesn't include those in which she is beaten to death (who wants to watch that anyway?).

talr

Jan 30, 2020
I wrote 55min. It's the vid with the normal end (she escapes). It doesn't include those in which she is beaten to death (who wants to watch that anyway?).
i say the first video you send not this one

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
that movie have 4.5 g how much duration and what the subject is ultimate end?video or image
I didn't make OP. There are several vids in the archive, of various formats and lengths. Download them and you will see.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Just, No! :poop:
It's called ultimate fatal end for a reason lara going to be killed in the next movie. By either fucked to death or sacrifice no one wants tribal sacrifice they want her broken in half and head snapped for being to rough with her.

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
It's called ultimate fatal end for a reason lara going to be killed in the next movie. By either fucked to death or sacrifice no one wants tribal sacrifice they want her broken in half and head snapped for being to rough with her.
I agree with you. we waiting for the ultimate end of Lara. if someone thinks it shouldn't be that brutal they can watch the happy end(fanmade) or bad end. those are for who don't want Lara being brutally dead

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I agree with you. we waiting for the ultimate end of Lara. if someone thinks it shouldn't be that brutal they can watch the happy end(fanmade) or bad end. those are for who don't want Lara being brutally dead
Exactly happy end is the official ending dark end is when she gets pregnant and fatal end was setting up death but the mutants jumped in ultimate fatal end will end the way we want this time and after that Marie rose is next.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Lol it's to late it's going to happen and your going to watch it literally ( everyone )
I have no such interest (kink). The whole series is mediocre (imho). I do like Lara getting handled rough sure, but killing her is something i cannot agree on. So you're wrong mate, i do not watch this.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I have no such interest (kink). The whole series is mediocre (imho). I do like Lara getting handled rough sure, but killing her is something i cannot agree on. So you're wrong mate, i do not watch this.
Well watch this no one dies but the sound alone will make you nut.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes