Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
He moved on subscribestar, dunno why he still has his patreon page active tho.
You pay for it on patron and you get a discord link the discord has the videos and stuff you wanna see. Also I don't see no ultimate fatal end movie or anything yet but glad you guys are still hype for something he seems to be dragging on over and over.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I didn't sub because I have no clue if there's anything out today including gifs no one saying anything so while we wait here some mmj futa

0r1jna

Aug 24, 2019
I have no such interest (kink). The whole series is mediocre (imho). I do like Lara getting handled rough sure, but killing her is something i cannot agree on. So you're wrong mate, i do not watch this.
I'm not psychopatic/sociopathic enough to indulge myself into such meaningless drivel.

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
It's hard for me, paying in dollars is bad, I find DL's work very interesting, but my local currency is weak. I will wait a few more days, if nothing new appears, I will have to cancel my subscription.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
It's hard for me, paying in dollars is bad, I find DL's work very interesting, but my local currency is weak. I will wait a few more days, if nothing new appears, I will have to cancel my subscription.
Ohhh yah your a sub and you got nothing new huh no gifs or anything danm this project is something else.

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
Yes, I subscribe to the "legendary mode" and I have the same content that is posted here and there is no discordapp. It is sad because the project is good, but the lack of $$ does not let me continue.
Ohhh yah your a sub and you got nothing new huh no gifs or anything danm this project is something else.

Reactions: LCTR

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 553172

And this is not a bluff on my part :cry:
I'm not sure if you checked discord or not but might wanna go there and double check again this looks like sub star you should go to his discord which he has a link on his Twitter click it and check it out and tell me if it worth it to me to sub. Sorry for my kings English in drunk.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Yes, I subscribe to the "legendary mode" and I have the same content that is posted here and there is no discordapp. It is sad because the project is good, but the lack of $$ does not let me continue.
check here sometimes he can be not so organized.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes