Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Looks like dl is trolling all us with this vid. It's February, more than a year has passed, and... official "coming soon" in December and 98% of progress.
It's not really trolling if you call the company that makes him money with evidence saying he not dropping anything but thats not the case right now I don't know his financial situation but he sucks with money and equipment. But till perfectdeadbeat is done no one going to do nothing. We want perfectdeadbeat to take his place if ultimate fatal end doesn't do well with a glorious ending, but require updates soo yah. Me I'm just waiting for someone to tell me if its worth it to sub.

Reactions: RobertKaneki

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Personally I unsubscribed, I have the impression that he will post the video for Christmas 2020. It's ridiculous
Don't worry as long as he updates us he will be fine. But if he doesn't he will be reporting don't worry to much he being investigated.

Reactions: RobertKaneki

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I'm confused. I have Ultimate End 1-12, but then it jumps to 36-42. Where can I find 13-35?

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
That's the good stuff , and he is not going to show that because he want u to keep pay every mounth for the release. He is getting about 6,000 to 10,000 a Month from 3 web pages the I know of. So the longer he holds the more he makes.
Three web sites name all three and still no update huh.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes