Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Ok I've seen the full list of the upcoming attacks the cosmicsquad set out against greedy artists, but cosmic God said after desiresfm movie comes out the next day after that he's shutting them down all at once including desire so make piece with the artists you know and tell them it's happening. Ill be back once I see the full list I know these names are on it. Darklust,desiresfm, perfect deadbeat, kamadevasfm, general B, there's more being talked about.
Awesome.
Worthless idiots are being petty.

Here's a suggestion: instead of whining, why don't you all just start making your own stuff. Then you can work at whatever pace you want to and charge what you think is reasonable instead of taking the pathetic route of attacking the people who actually put effort in.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Awesome.
Worthless idiots are being petty.

Here's a suggestion: instead of whining, why don't you all just start making your own stuff. Then you can work at whatever pace you want to and charge what you think is reasonable instead of taking the pathetic route of attacking the people who actually put effort in.
It's seems over due tho I'm not sure why desire is about to get mopped but I understand the others especially darklust a mean a year for a movie and to think lizard squad get involved that's insane because these guys are from the u.k.

Feb 29, 2020
Actually, that would be the Evil End.
The 3 endings are the Dark, Evil, and Hell endings. There is no "Bad" ending.
Actually on Google there are lots of different names.
Good end - where she escapes
Bad end - where she gets pregnent
Fatal end - where Taurus cums in her
Back then I used to type the names you mentioned but Google shows these names and also these are simpler and easier to find.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Actually on Google there are lots of different names.
Good end - where she escapes
Bad end - where she gets pregnent
Fatal end - where Taurus cums in her
Back then I used to type the names you mentioned but Google shows these names and also these are simpler and easier to find.
Yep you are correct also good end is the official end to the series. Fatal end was going to be the last movie but it was over boring so we getting ultimate fatal end where she dies.

Feb 29, 2020
Yep I saw the trailer and some clips here . I just hope he hurries it up though I have a bad feeling we are going to have to wait till late May.
Though some of you may say I am being a bit optimistic .

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Yep I saw the trailer and some clips here . I just hope he hurries it up though I have a bad feeling we are going to have to wait till late May.
Though some of you may say I am being a bit optimistic .
Ill be surprised after all this hopefully it turns out good like the sounds and less music like the sex sounds have to be top notch.

Reactions: Midn8fun12

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Waiting is tough, but i would prefer to wait more and get good quality with proper sound rather than just fucking and music. I mean just think about it you are masterbating and dancing!!! WTF?

Sushibomba

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I can't find the the Video from the picturces below from the first post and I can't find 1080p versions of the first Borders of the Tomb Raider and the third one. Has anyone links for me?

Reactions: 3dLover
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes