Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Jjjkk

Nov 22, 2019
Friends can any one upload previews of
last page on xvideos in 720p. I shall be very thankful to you.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Can we please not divert from topic? How fast the creator is uploading or not uploading is something you can go on patreon and bitch about it. End of discussion. If you want to talk about the animation then please do. If you want to talk about the future work of creator please do. If you want to only give your opinions on how lazy and procrastinator any creator is, please do that but on Patreon.

And please Noon saibot, stop replying. Every thread ever that you have been a part of, you spam comments and every single comments has "lol" included. Please stop that. There's an official game and animation discussion thread that you can open and vent out as much as you want. You can even post curses and images of creator's family in promiscuous position. This is not the place to do so.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Mega

69Spartan117 Just download the last video of 04:09 minutes
Are you the messiah?

I have a doubt though. Why aren't these videos in the original links in OP. Only previews of different endings that are 17 seconds long are included in the collection. Either there is a lot of DL content I am missing out on or these are latest and need to be included.

Edit - As answered: The link is for top tier patreons. I was wrong in expecting the content in collection because all the stuff released to public is already posted here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokabiel65

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Are you the messiah?

I have a doubt though. Why aren't these videos in the original links in OP. Only previews of different endings that are 17 seconds long are included in the collection. Either there is a lot of DL content I am missing out on or these are latest and need to be included.
That link is supposed to be available only for 40-50$ supporters.
So right now, you guys kinda have the whole movie with no sound, and some are still complaining :HideThePain:
But yeah, the thread need to be uploaded.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
That link is supposed to be available only for 40-50$ supporters.
So right now, you guys kinda have the whole movie with no sound, and some are still complaining :HideThePain:
But yeah, the thread need to be uploaded.
Okay I thought it was released for all. Since it's for top tier patreons, I retract my question asking why isn't it available for us already. Now that I know all the facts I can correct myself.
Thank you for posting the link here.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes