Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
That link is supposed to be available only for 40-50$ supporters.
So right now, you guys kinda have the whole movie with no sound, and some are still complaining :HideThePain:
But yeah, the thread need to be uploaded.
It's not like that it's just the ending we care somewhat mad about.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
It's not like that it's just the ending we care somewhat mad about.
Yeah, I agree. I mean he killed her, like his supporters wanted, but at the same time he didn't.
I still believe that he will surprise us with a final rape scene where she actually dies.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Yeah, I agree. I mean he killed her, like his supporters wanted, but at the same time he didn't.
I still believe that he will surprise us with a final rape scene where she actually dies.
Fingers crossed my dude lol I hope so as well.

Feb 29, 2020
Personally it doesn't matter much to me if she lives (I might attract a lot of criticism here) but if there is extreme brutal fuck , screams , and blood and an actual scene of her dying brutally , I think the video pretty much ticks all the boxes for me.

Reactions: Kiri-Be

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
Nice, but the hard part is that he kills, she comes back, he kills, she comes back. It looks like the Seiya from Saint Seiya that keeps coming and going. And with that the film will become very long. Besides, you run the risk of her coming back alive and staying for that very reason.
What I mean is that as time passes, the possibilities run out. Or we will have a live Lara. Or we will have an extremely long film. Or he kills her after minutes after she had the vision so I THINK it would spoil very quickly.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Nice, but the hard part is that he kills, she comes back, he kills, she comes back. It looks like the Seiya from Saint Seiya that keeps coming and going. And with that the film will become very long. Besides, you run the risk of her coming back alive and staying for that very reason.
What I mean is that as time passes, the possibilities run out. Or we will have a live Lara. Or we will have an extremely long film. Or he kills her after minutes after she had the vision so I THINK it would spoil very quickly.
He did say this is lara last movie.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes