Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Hi, I can't find the the Video from the picturces below from the first post and I can't find 1080p versions of the first Borders of the Tomb Raider and the third one. Has anyone links for me?
They are online just look on draft sex and you will easy find it. Russian people always get the links first.

neinfnfenp

Jan 18, 2020
It's been forever since i've seen any updates about the current status of the project - has DL posted anything new recently? For some reason everyone stopped asking about updates :D both here and on discord

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
It's been forever since i've seen any updates about the current status of the project - has DL posted anything new recently? For some reason everyone stopped asking about updates :D both here and on discord
Yah every sense desire movie kinda flopped but did well for the kid viewers lol. We are waiting for the hardcore stuff from him so now it's now or never we cant have two flops this year.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Well, DL stated that currently the movie lasts for about 20min.
It's taking more time because he's working on a new intro and said that he might remake/remaster some of the scenes from the previous parts, the final movie might last between 25-30 min.

Here's the latest screenshot he posted
Screenshot_49.png

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Well, DL stated that currently the movie lasts for about 20min.
It's taking more time because he's working on a new intro and said that he might remake/remaster some of the scenes from the previous parts, the final movie might last between 25-30 min.

Here's the latest screenshot he posted
View attachment 633063
That's extremely old old news we didn't even need one we just wanted the real fatal end and next month is May so it could be released then.

Draeden

Jul 29, 2017
He's been working on it for almost 2 years he's probably gonna remake the first half of the movie to match the rest and also to make more money.

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
NEWS AND SPOILER

Good morning, gentlemen, the text that I will post next is long, but I think it is fundamental to achieve a real understanding of the "Final Fatal".
I believe I was one of the first to post and make available here the video in which she takes the sword blow to the head and after that shows her winking and the video ends.
Well, I went back to my subscription and downloaded the same video that I made available for the second time and to my surprise this video has a few seconds more than the first one I put here.
In this new version the camera moves away from her and shows her inside the cave as if everything that happened to her was a hunch or dream and then the video ends.
I haven't followed the messages here in a while, I don't speak English either, I have to keep translating on Google. As I didn't see any new material here, I would like to know if anyone has seen something about it, or if there is a 40 dollar subscriber here who can help me understand this.
Thank you all.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
NEWS AND SPOILER

Good morning, gentlemen, the text that I will post next is long, but I think it is fundamental to achieve a real understanding of the "Final Fatal".
I believe I was one of the first to post and make available here the video in which she takes the sword blow to the head and after that shows her winking and the video ends.
Well, I went back to my subscription and downloaded the same video that I made available for the second time and to my surprise this video has a few seconds more than the first one I put here.
In this new version the camera moves away from her and shows her inside the cave as if everything that happened to her was a hunch or dream and then the video ends.
I haven't followed the messages here in a while, I don't speak English either, I have to keep translating on Google. As I didn't see any new material here, I would like to know if anyone has seen something about it, or if there is a 40 dollar subscriber here who can help me understand this.
Thank you all.
Idk about that we just have to see.

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
NEWS AND SPOILER

Thank you all.
Can you post this new clip then?

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
So, i believe if dl says true about his work then he will release in one more month, this is just my guess no one has said so.

Sushibomba

Apr 24, 2020
daftsex.com
Thanks. There are a lot of versions. But the 1080p Versions aren't not the quality like the (Part 2) downloaded at the first post :( Fake 1080p. Mostly the first version.
Hase anyone a direct download link for high quality 1080p for the 1 part und the 3 part?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes