Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
I canceled my subscription for lack of $$. And now an update appears. I am also waiting to know what it is about.

neinfnfenp

Jan 18, 2020
His patreon was blocked due to violation of their terms... he's working on getting it back up again. If he can't he will have to use a different service for the crowdfunding. Also: he didn't wanna read the negative comments on his discord that's why he hasn't used it much and is trying to focus on finishing the project

• Angry
Reactions: RobertKaneki

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
His patreon was blocked due to violation of their terms... he's working on getting it back up again. If he can't he will have to use a different service for the crowdfunding. Also: he didn't wanna read the negative comments on his discord that's why he hasn't used it much and is trying to focus on finishing the project
He was blocked on patron because he was reported for fraud because he hasn't put the new movie out the same will happen to his sub star I told you guys this he need to responsibility people are not his play things. So basically there's not a new preview or anything just an update no pics of gifs?

Reactions: RobertKaneki

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
He was blocked on patron because he was reported for fraud because he hasn't put the new movie out the same will happen to his sub star I told you guys this he need to responsibility people are not his play things. So basically there's not a new preview or anything just an update no pics of gifs?
His patreon got blocked because they don't support violence/rape stuffs.

All he needs to do is to remove all pics/videos/links containing such content and he will get his patreon back.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
His patreon got blocked because they don't support violence/rape stuffs.

All he needs to do is to remove all pics/videos/links containing such content and he will get his patreon back.
Nahhhh I'm talking with the people who reported him we can't forget he wasn't posting on there for a while because of his content but was still talking money and giving you a link to discord. They literally called and said we won't to report someone for fraud they got em they are currently working on sub star next if he's smart drop what he has now and then show us the rest later or drop new pics and gifs. I said this will happen I'm calling out sub star next watch bois never give people blue balls.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Darklust saved by the bell but it's not over they are going to hit up some companies for using those models so it's not over not by a long shot.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Darklust is completely unreliable, we can all agree on that. He should be held accountable for stealing money from his customers. However, hounding him on all of his platforms is going to distract him and make him even more reclusive. I would also argue that he would spite people he felt didn’t support him and never release this video. To be honest, I don’t think he worked on it very much up until recently and is now rushing to try to finish the product. Which is why we saw some of his “new previews” were just re-edits or cropped shots of his previous previews.

Bottom line: we all want to see what he ends up making. However, he isn’t trustworthy to begin with so why could he if he is being investigated. He just won’t release the product.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Darklust is completely unreliable, we can all agree on that. He should be held accountable for stealing money from his customers. However, hounding him on all of his platforms is going to distract him and make him even more reclusive. I would also argue that he would spite people he felt didn’t support him and never release this video. To be honest, I don’t think he worked on it very much up until recently and is now rushing to try to finish the product. Which is why we saw some of his “new previews” were just re-edits or cropped shots of his previous previews.

Bottom line: we all want to see what he ends up making. However, he isn’t trustworthy to begin with so why could he if he is being investigated. He just won’t release the product.
Fair enough ill ask them to call it off but can you guys at least ask him to drop new gifs and talk about the progress plz for me at least. We all want to see it but marking us wait like that with multiple excuses that's a no no so I'll ask them to drop it but hit up his discord and show us from now on progress and what's next ok.

omegafap

Feb 16, 2020
I see the points being made but if you guys keep nagging him he's never going to release anything to us. Let him do him for now and not give him another excuse to flake on content.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I see the points being made but if you guys keep nagging him he's never going to release anything to us. Let him do him for now and not give him another excuse to flake on content.
No nagging him is a good thing because he will give us context like he did on sub star but with progress on his updates on all platforms which he hasn't done he didn't even refresh his discord link or say anything on discord nor patron for those who don't follow his sub star basically not think professionally.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I guess that DL is deliberately stalling to raise more money, because he is afraid that after the release, he will lost his patrons (or main part of them). Perhaps he doesn't have any ideas for a next new project, or he is not sure that the new project will be as financially successful as TBOTR, so progress has been dragging on for more than a year. He could have released a beta version, probably without sound, without any additional episodes, but all I see from his side is that he is stalling, occasionally throwing up tiny previews, for interest.
The fact that some of people unsubscribe from it does not matter to him, as long as he has other supports.
I can't even imagine when you guys and I will wait for release with this approach.

Reactions: Noon saibot

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
Let him feel the wrath of the people ifrst. Then after that show some love and support so he wont be discouraged. Seriously how many artist makes the same quality content as him? So discouraging him further, we would only lose content. Its a lose lose situation for us. He already made money out of it so if he did release it half baked it doesnt matter now for him. But if we showed him that we stillw ant quality content and are still willing to support him. Then he would do it with perfect quality. And we would get more quality content and maybe now he would learn to take things more seriously for his supporters.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes