Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
I doubt that it is in anywhere death scene, moreover dl said he was preparing for hell subs preview, so release is not anytime sooner, maybe he might release in april!!!

• Wow
Reactions: qwerty1492

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah april 2...
He is going to squeeze the last dollar of his last supporter. Then an only then he maybe think of an release.
That part maybe right but considering his resources and alone doing all stuff, it takes time friend, i am not advocating him or something, but he has quality stuff which no one has, as for the delay yup it hurts!!!!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Well he updated his Twitter with no context on release lol but we did get pic updates and a major spoiler so now it's just the animation part. He's clearly done at this point but this wasn't worth the wait honestly.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
He updated preview (mp4) for 9/15/40$ Tiers, and he's not done with the last scene from what he said on discord.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Sir screen shots and evidence is what needed here come back with them.
Premiere is December 31 2020. He talk this on Discord. Preview format (mp4,mkv,avi) for 9/15/40$ Tiers, and he's not done with the last scene . So basically that's a long long fucking wait. On 4chan people asking for a beta I'm down with that. Hopefully.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Rkman

Jan 31, 2020
Seriously december 31? Almost a year for it to reach 100% from 98%?
Premiere is December 31 2020. He talk this on Discord. Preview format (mp4,mkv,avi) for 9/15/40$ Tiers, and he's not done with the last scene . So basically that's a long long fucking wait. On 4chan people asking for a beta I'm down with that. Hopefully.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
so basically another year. Yeah so glad I cancelled.

I honestly think he did very minimal work this past year. Don’t give this guy you deserve better. If he wants to work like a volunteer then pay him like one in my opinion.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Video, link!
They are clips I already told out guys they beat her ass and shove a hammer handle in her and at the end she is I guess still up after the beating and the leader is about to cut her I think. People are saying different things they want stabbed to death but we don't know.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I don't know where did you get that date from, but DL never stated anything about the date.
Ok so they might be rumors lol if this man would give a decent update on completion that would be nice because after looking at those clips looks rushed but I clearly know why but at least let the ending be brutal. Chop limbs then head good way to end it.

Reactions: 1471888302

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
She still wake awake after that beat down lara durability is beyond fucking amazing beat by monsters and still fucking wide awake ok darklust ill give you one more chance.

Reactions: heyyy_joe
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes