Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
So after the beat down she took and a hammer to the gut and the handle part in her. She will die at the hands of the leader by either slicing parts of her body or taking of the head. Weak concept if just taking the head

My opinion should be gory like taking off body parts then hearing her cry in pain like the strangers one horror movie ending.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
So after the beat down she took and a hammer to the gut and the handle part in her. She will die at the hands of the leader by either slicing parts of her body or taking of the head. Weak concept if just taking the head

My opinion should be gory like taking off body parts then hearing her cry in pain like the strangers one horror movie ending.
So a long journey of animation work ahead of us I would say. The sword tells me that the end of ritual will be... very brutal.

Reactions: heyyy_joe

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
So a long journey of animation work ahead of us I would say. The sword tells me that the end of ritual will be... very brutal.
No should not be long lol it's been a year lol that shit should be nice and rendering hopefully he already spoiled what's to come if it's not gory or brutal then it's just a simple head cut off.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
New preview of video has come, i know from discord but myself cant see bcoz i m not a subscriber!
No I don't think there a video there was a pic drop like 8 I have them all they are just kicking her around and beating her ass and shoving a hammer in her. Then spoiled climax leader is about to cut her head off. Hopefully he doesn't spoil that but he might if there's a video someone should tell me. Screan shots are a plus.

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
No I don't think there a video there was a pic drop like 8 I have them all they are just kicking her around and beating her ass and shoving a hammer in her. Then spoiled climax leader is about to cut her head off. Hopefully he doesn't spoil that but he might if there's a video someone should tell me. Screan shots are a plus.
Yeah right, i mistook it for video i reread those comments, i thought it was video because i read preview.
Can you please share those pics?

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys where you think the leader going to cut lara at her head or body parts never remind this pole useless we all know her head coming off.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe they'll cut off her arms and legs, then force her to drink that potion and she'll be alive for more fun.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Maybe they'll cut off her arms and legs, then force her to drink that potion and she'll be alive for more fun.
Lol we will see I guess we can drop the darklust subject now huh he spoiled it for us we know that head is coming off lol. Now for the rendering which should star soon and be done hopefully next week we need this by the end of the month I hope.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Lol we will see I guess we can drop the darklust subject now huh he spoiled it for us we know that head is coming off lol. Now for the rendering which should star soon and be done hopefully next week we need this by the end of the month I hope.
Night guys also I won't be here in a couple of days so if you any news share send it to me in the dm's or go to that hellish place called 4chan ill be gone two days bye bye.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Nope just what I showed you til we get more night.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes