Zofi

Sep 1, 2018
where to download this shit all sites are in russians
Seconded. Mega has download limits, mixdrop is just malware, or at least acts like malware, and filedp just keeps redownloading the same file over and over. Can we get Pixeldrain or gofile downloads? I trust those way more.

Update: Turns out I was able to update it by using the MEGAsync instead of the normal guest downloads for MEGA.

Last edited:

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
How the fuck can you be an asshole with chloe??? I tried every single combination with her but she is still nice with travic?? is it a bug?? (and yes I did trip her at the diner)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
In fact, the game is quite interesting with good renderings and a plot, as well as its branching. But damn how uncomfortable she is. Starting from the inability to save where needed, to the generally inconvenient interface and the inability to open the game in full screen, not to mention the completely missing settings for anything.
It is impossible to interact with the same Kaylie in any way because the parameters of her love/hate are simply unknown.

Reactions: worldkaiser

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dating Amy: Part 1 [Final Beta] [GDS] - Compressed

I am not sure if the Videos work.

Win [1,17 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
In fact, the game is quite interesting with good renderings and a plot, as well as its branching. But damn how uncomfortable she is. Starting from the inability to save where needed, to the generally inconvenient interface and the inability to open the game in full screen, not to mention the completely missing settings for anything.
It is impossible to interact with the same Kaylie in any way because the parameters of her love/hate are simply unknown.
Alt + Enter for full screen my dude...

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes