makeitgobitch

Oct 9, 2020
wow !!! this game is made with love !! even feels it !!
dev , place this game on steam store, many people will be glad to have it on collection

P.S and give a free copy of the game to [Daniel Radcliffe]

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The anatomy in this game is so uncanny that i'm missing IA art, but it also look good. I'll give it a try.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
For character background, it helps to have played previous games but in the greater scheme of things it is all about the Fap! :D :D :D

Much of the character background tends to follow the more prominent characters in any case.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
This game is giving me off some hard BaD vibes or at least its trying to match that same energy and humor.
But anyways, this game UI is so different and weird to me its not anything like usual VN's you see.
I cant even enter fullscreen and i wonder why not, what do i have to press to enter it.
It looks like a mess to be honest but it might be manageable

Also, is this game supposed to give you hints about if characters like this choice or not, kinda feels like cheating and ruins immersion ( nvm, scratch that, its more clear now, its fine, not cheating)
Alt + Enter for full screen my dude...

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
If you're nice to Chloe, she'll tell you the story of Amy kicking him in the balls.

But you won't know what really happened because Chloe is just telling a story. If you treat her bad, she'll tell you about Amy getting fucked, but if you're nice to her, she'll tell you about her beating up the guy.

You won't know which story is true because Chloe either wants to make you happy and tell you what you want to hear or she wants to annoy you. That's all that happens, Chloe just tells a story.
No one is interested to tell me how to treat Chloe badly?? would you kindly tell me how? because I have tried every interaction with her and It's always end up the same "nice Chloe"..

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes