amzelo

Aug 8, 2017
No one is interested to tell me how to treat Chloe badly?? would you kindly tell me how? because I have tried every interaction with her and It's always end up the same "nice Chloe"..
its not the only thing you have to do
first you have to be a chad with Chloe every time
second Never punch AssFace
third do nothing with Amy really nothing

it's a Kaoru road and you'll see the netorare scene at the beach

Reactions: worldkaiser

amzelo

Aug 8, 2017
And don't forget to have one of Romantic Chad or Smart ass at 100 to see the full scene with Amy ass fucked

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
its not the only thing you have to do
first you have to be a chad with Chloe every time
second Never punch AssFace
third do nothing with Amy really nothing

it's a Kaoru road and you'll see the netorare scene at the beach
Thanks for the response, man. It's nice to know someone cares when nobody seems to do so. I always try to help and share my knowledge whenever someone needs it.

I actually figured it out yesterday. I had given up and was just playing through when I noticed there were hints at the end of the game... silly me if I just continued for a bit instead of restarting over and over. :4Head:

Reactions: brchstnge

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
How do you get the harem ending? Is that just the double date with Cameron, Amy and Kaoru? Is there a MC+A+K ending?

amzelo

Aug 8, 2017
How do you get the harem ending? Is that just the double date with Cameron, Amy and Kaoru? Is there a MC+A+K ending?
there is no MC+A+K ending. There is no real Harem ending because you have to make choices with the girls which are exclusives (ex sister and mother) but you can bang 4 girls at the end with the good choices and some netorare.
And i'm still looking for the handcuffs..... If somebody knows how to get them

Reactions: legend_shon

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
there is no MC+A+K ending. There is no real Harem ending because you have to make choices with the girls which are exclusives (ex sister and mother) but you can bang 4 girls at the end with the good choices and some netorare.
I'm looking for the handcuffs too, it might be hidden in the Otaku store but no idea how to activate it, I have a 100 chad and a 100 romantic but I can't find it.

Ok I found the handcuffs and Amy's slut scene are not implemented yet, I got Amy's 2 scenes as well as her anal with Travis

Last edited:

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
It would be nice if there was a gallery to replay the completed achievements.

Dare I ask what is the ????? with the trap and how to activate it?
Please warn me if seeing Travis with the trap will make me go blind.

chriis17135

Jun 12, 2019
I'm looking for the handcuffs too, it might be hidden in the Otaku store but no idea how to activate it, I have a 100 chad and a 100 romantic but I can't find it.

Ok I found the handcuffs and Amy's slut scene are not implemented yet, I got Amy's 2 scenes as well as her anal with Travis
And how to get the handcuff?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
what do you mean there is no Haren ending? Screen_79.png
Screen_89.png

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Guess the game is finished now:
Congrats with finishing the game!
Earlier, you said that Chloe18 (new version) would be the last time featuring Chloe as the main protagonist for some time ( ). Now that Dating Amy is also finished, will that mean you'll be working on completing Fake Family next, or are you following up with a new project?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes