Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. I tried, but the missing name change and the non existent options to change anything really put me off. :/

Sure I can set the volume with windows but tbh that is a basic function every game with any sound should have - just muting the music isnt enough.

In these games I want to play as the MC and not a character with a preset (*insert your opinion about the name*) name.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
So the "threesome with sisters" ending clue in the new game plus menu says to focus on amy until the beach and go into the beach date with 20 for Kaoru. I have 100 with Amy, 20 with Kaoru, 89 Chad, 90 Romantic, and 80 Smartass at the home save point before the beach date. I have sex with Amy all the way, and then when I do what the hint says and focus on Kaoru, she gets angry and runs away to the changing rooms. Which are locked when I go there, and when I click around to see if talking to anyone else helps, she returns to the beach and I can't do anything with her. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Animation's good but why every girl's ass looks like slot box during scenes. Instead of actual sex it looks like you're just putting penis into a round thing without any grip

Maxxx Mustermann

Aug 9, 2020
So the "threesome with sisters" ending clue in the new game plus menu says to focus on amy until the beach and go into the beach date with 20 for Kaoru. I have 100 with Amy, 20 with Kaoru, 89 Chad, 90 Romantic, and 80 Smartass at the home save point before the beach date. I have sex with Amy all the way, and then when I do what the hint says and focus on Kaoru, she gets angry and runs away to the changing rooms. Which are locked when I go there, and when I click around to see if talking to anyone else helps, she returns to the beach and I can't do anything with her. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?
You can talk to the fat nerd and his friend and trade panties for the peephole into the changing room. This lets you peep on Kaoru and then you can go in and have sex.

I did but nothing happens
You need to have banged your mom in the days prior. On the beach talk to the group of guys, choose the option to not let them fuck your mom, then on the second prompt agree to let them fuck your mom. Then try to initiate sex with your mom, and after she goes to the changing room you should get the scene when entering the changiong room.

The only scene I am missing is "Sharing your sister kaylee B", how do you get that?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: itsreallyme

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
you cant even max your stats at beach like in previous version, you have to either start all over with these 3 save slots on 5+ routes again, or just download full save with all scenes, but it turns into gallery simulator, istead a game with somewhat immersion

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes