popeye10

Jan 28, 2020
can anybody tell me how to get the otaky run naked? I need to finish his stupid quest but I don't have any idea how to do it

Jeremiah164

Jan 30, 2023
How do you get the harem ending? I can get to 19 points but can't find the last 1

- 1 peep Diane
- 1 Carrie
- 2 Susie
- 3 tomboy
- 2 Kaoru
- 1 peep Kayley
- 1 Kayley swim
- 3 Dianne Backseat
- 2 Chloe & Cheerleaders (Diane)
- 3 cheat

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do you get the harem ending? I can get to 19 points but can't find the last 1

- 1 peep Diane
- 1 Carrie
- 2 Susie
- 3 tomboy
- 2 Kaoru
- 1 peep Kayley
- 1 Kayley swim
- 3 Dianne Backseat
- 2 Chloe & Cheerleaders (Diane)
- 3 cheat
Double blowjob from kayley and Foxy gives you + 4, it's possible to get 20 even without the cheat

Marked007dfgh

Jul 18, 2022
why everyone talking about changing Trevis name?

I was drunk I didnt think straight so instead of making a "Rename to anything you want option" as everyone requester for years
I made a option to "rename Trevis to Buck thundercock" on the New game+
hey question, I was wondering what happened to the touch screen controls on the Game? I play these games on a windows tablet and while trying to play This game I realized that completed version no longer works with touch screen controls. I have previous version of the game from a year ago and it works with touch screen controls. I was wondering what caused the change and if there was any way I could fix it.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Spelling errors remain especially on this page.
It kind of weird declering she "only" 21. I dont know a country where 21 is still a only. Most countries have 18 a adult age. And there is quite few what has lower age as adult age. The age of consent goes even lower in most of the world. Inly is totally wring word here and it aint turning on anyone if this is sided with the number 21
I think many countries have returned to 21 for alcohol and MJ use. Sexual theatres too. Some nations will let you permanently change children even though psychological studies one over 50 years and published, show the brain, is not fully developed to make rational decisions as an adult until apx 22 years of age. But there is a growing population of those in power that want access.... Eighteen is good, traditionally. In populations of decline, post puberty was and is allowed to maintain the wellbeing of a nation, but the UN has chosen to move people and mix things up instead.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
AI and spelling errors: Daiane vs Diane? Brazil, Bella from the Chloe series, awesome, say hey to the team, it was a series of improving updates, some of us hung on with your team for several years.

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Absolutely awesome game man. I hope you continue the NTR path with Assface in Part 2 if you ever get around to it. Was really hoping to see him fuck both of the sisters instead of just it being implied at the end. Anyways, 10/10 work man.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The screen often scrolls twice so fast we miss half of the dialogue that goes by there is no way to go back to see what was missed.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Really, anyone who bothers doing a walkthrough?

EDIT: But i'm an idiot, the walkthrough is literally built in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mercenary171

setupthetree

Jun 29, 2017
Loved the game, I understand that this is finished so there might not be a follow up, but I'd love if you'd ever consider creating more of these more linear choice based ones as I think the approach works super well

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes