kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
coming back to the game after long time, i'm gonna start it over ... do i need to download both CH1 and CH2 to play?

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
So it isn't a game. We agree it's a visual novel....
Mr Dots needs to improve his story telling.
None of the characters evolve or make new choices.
MC scores all the young chicks. All the young chicks love MC and accept whatever he does.
Too predictable.
Every character is always the same with no evolving.
D is always naive. despite having sex. MC is always Mr Nice Guy despite corrupting and fucking multiple teenage girls, adult woman lust after MC no matter what etc....
For a visual novel, the writing is poor. No character development.
The shit writing would be forgivable if the player had a choice, but no, the player has no choice.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Rachel is not so young, so petamboo is right.

BTW, quick question : I thought that Mr. Dots had to announce something juste before DMD 0.21 release.
Did he do it ?

Reactions: junior X

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It seems I was right from the start that we will get Elena vs Rebecca final of the bachelorette game:)
Difficult choice but Elena will win easy for me ( she is on my signature for one reason).. I'm sorry For Becca but she is only 4 in my Melody's top :)

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Difficult choice but Elena will win easy for me ( she is on my signature for one reason).. I'm sorry For Becca but she is only 4 in my Melody's top :)
Yeah Elena is for me too.I realy hope we won't wait too much before she join the party:)
If you like Lexi you need to try Haley's Story,Life with Mary,Freeloading Family and Triangle.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah Elena is for me too.I realy hope we won't wait too much before she join the party:)
If you like Lexi you need to try Haley's Story,Life with Mary,Freeloading Family and Triangle.
I will... I discovered Lexi only 5 days ago and I liked it instant :)

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Hmm. I'm on the daughter only route and there were no spycams. So Gorgina still doesn't know, just Elena. Is this normal or have I bugged something?

Reactions: Tolotos
U

User_1280413

Does the game at any point allow you to opt out of Elena scenes? It's just not something I'm interested in.

The forced harem is getting a little frustrating. MC just screws anything that shows up.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes