cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he needs to have game in patreon too and dmd isn't patreon material.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So then fried_ if D got pregnant...

So far everyone who D either has had sex with or has the likelihood to have sex with are all people with whom she is familiar and have interacted with her in a positive manner.
D's final corruption may be her engaging in sex with people she has no positive association with or even knows.
The return of Vicky.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

vnjdfdnf

Aug 2, 2019
no tienen el capitulo 2 en español
si me lo podrían pasar estaría muy agradecido amigos

they don't have chapter 2 in spanish
if I could pass it I would be very grateful friends

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
no tienen el capitulo 2 en español
si me lo podrían pasar estaría muy agradecido amigos

they don't have chapter 2 in spanish
if I could pass it I would be very grateful friends
Don't be lazy- translate it yourself and make your fellow Spanish speakers happy

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

rex1556

Dec 4, 2018
Chapter 2 latest version and chapter 3 are not working for me it won't load and it just freezes before loading anything I downloaded them from this website with the mega link can someone help me figure out how to fix that please?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So then fried_ if D got pregnant...

So far everyone who D either has had sex with or has the likelihood to have sex with are all people with whom she is familiar and have interacted with her in a positive manner.
D's final corruption may be her engaging in sex with people she has no positive association with or even knows.
The return of Vicky.
First: you really outdid yourself with that mashup! (y) And think of the hentai expansion possibilities ...

Second: I previously expressed wanting her to have natural "post-fairytale" growth conflicts with the MC and go accidentally nuts until she got in over her head, then would need some sort of hugely emotional turning point were she can find the strength to at least realize she needs help after hitting a low that brings her back into a supportive group again (even by serendipity, but hopefully from a last gasp of inner fortitude) ... so can entirely support your idea on her final corruption here.

From what Jeff S. has offered, it sounds like that is not the perspective of MrDots' overall creative direction, but I guess we'll see.

Oh, and it's curious but I've named D as "Vicky" in my copy of the game since the Day 1. Foreshadowing?

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Im wondering if there will be a choice for us in how far we let D's corruption go. The game for the D only path is pretty much done- I think that's part of the reason they decided to bring back Rachel, to stretch out the D only storyline

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and RustyV

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Chapter 2 latest version and chapter 3 are not working for me it won't load and it just freezes before loading anything I downloaded them from this website with the mega link can someone help me figure out how to fix that please?
It looks like you may be running Windows 7 or 8, possibly. Do other Ren'Py games run OK on your system? Do you know if you have latest device drivers for the graphics hardware which is feeding the display? Did you unzip the packages with all subdirectories intact (i.e., under your DMD version folder, it should have "game," "lib," and "renpy" subfolders with the executable and .py + .sh files in their parent folder.)

Here is an older thread on Windows 7 possible issues running games, in case it helps:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Im wondering if there will be a choice for us in how far we let D's corruption go. The game for the D only path is pretty much done- I think that's part of the reason they decided to bring back Rachel, to stretch out the D only storyline
Never thought of that. Bringing Rachel back does add drama to the D only plot.

I planned on replaying the game from Chapter 1 in a D only plot.
So far I have 2 replays going. As much as I like the character of D and would like to see her have a fairy-tale happy ending with her father I end up wanting to see our naive little D become totally corrupted. Not a good reflection on my psyche.lol

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Never thought of that. Bringing Rachel back does add drama to the D only plot.

I planned on replaying the game from Chapter 1 in a D only plot.
So far I have 2 replays going. As much as I like the character of D and would like to see her have a fairy-tale happy ending with her father I end up wanting to see our naive little D become totally corrupted. Not a good reflection on my psyche.lol
I've been playing two major paths since it became evident that MC could go after other women, but tended to feel "dirty" for doing things behind D's back ... until recently. Now, the sharing options and D's own forays with Elena are bringing them together, in a way.

I still feel like a louse from past activities in a "harem"-like manner as the MC, but at least now D can decide if those are significant issues to her in the present day given that the sharing route in that same harem path is going to be all about her ability to experience more of what she wants beyond the MC. Kind of a new right making a prior wrong ... right? Wishful and selfish thinking, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I've been paying two major paths since it became evident that MC could go after other women, but tended to feel "dirty" for doing things behind D's back ... until recently. Now, the sharing options and D's own forays with Elena are bringing them together, in a way.

I still feel like a louse from past activities in a "harem"-like manner as the MC, but at least now D can decide if those are significant issues to her in the present day given that the sharing route in that same harem path is going to be all about her ability to experience more of what she wants beyond the MC. Kind of a new right making a prior wrong ... right? Wishful and selfish thinking, I guess.
I like that chapter 3 is more standalone in terms of being able to set your route from the beginning rather than having to transfer over from a previous save. I feel like I can fuck around with whoever now and if I don't like the consequences later in the chapter, I don't have to replay the previous chapters to change the outcome. Maybe a little weasely but I don't care, it's just a game.

Reactions: RustyV and fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've been paying two major paths since it became evident that MC could go after other women, but tended to feel "dirty" for doing things behind D's back ... until recently. Now, the sharing options and D's own forays with Elena are bringing them together, in a way.
If D did catch her father having sex with Elena that could be a catalyst for D to begin her own "extra-daddy/daughter sex play".
The question for me is will D confront either the MC or Elena, or will she blame herself and slip back into her shell.
I guess a third option is D just deciding so we can fuck other people, good to know.

The real angst for me is waiting to resolve end of updates cliff hangers.

Reactions: SoiCowboy and fried

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
If D did catch her father having sex with Elena that could be a catalyst for D to begin her own "extra-daddy/daughter sex play".
The question for me is will D confront either the MC or Elena, or will she blame herself and slip back into her shell.
I guess a third option is D just deciding so we can fuck other people, good to know.

The real angst for me is waiting to resolve end of updates cliff hangers.
Nah fuck that, I get to fuck whoever I want and she doesn't. I'm the dad, I make the rules. Go to your room.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm guessing you will be joining D in her room to teach her some manners. :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Odd there has been no spanking yet in DMD.
It's almost a standard in corruption.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes