Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I've been paying two major paths since it became evident that MC could go after other women, but tended to feel "dirty" for doing things behind D's back ... until recently. Now, the sharing options and D's own forays with Elena are bringing them together, in a way.

I still feel like a louse from past activities in a "harem"-like manner as the MC, but at least now D can decide if those are significant issues to her in the present day given that the sharing route in that same harem path is going to be all about her ability to experience more of what she wants beyond the MC. Kind of a new right making a prior wrong ... right? Wishful and selfish thinking, I guess.
I like that chapter 3 is more standalone in terms of being able to set your route from the beginning rather than having to transfer over from a previous save. I feel like I can fuck around with whoever now and if I don't like the consequences later in the chapter, I don't have to replay the previous chapters to change the outcome. Maybe a little weasely but I don't care, it's just a game.

Reactions: RustyV and fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've been paying two major paths since it became evident that MC could go after other women, but tended to feel "dirty" for doing things behind D's back ... until recently. Now, the sharing options and D's own forays with Elena are bringing them together, in a way.
If D did catch her father having sex with Elena that could be a catalyst for D to begin her own "extra-daddy/daughter sex play".
The question for me is will D confront either the MC or Elena, or will she blame herself and slip back into her shell.
I guess a third option is D just deciding so we can fuck other people, good to know.

The real angst for me is waiting to resolve end of updates cliff hangers.

Reactions: SoiCowboy and fried

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
If D did catch her father having sex with Elena that could be a catalyst for D to begin her own "extra-daddy/daughter sex play".
The question for me is will D confront either the MC or Elena, or will she blame herself and slip back into her shell.
I guess a third option is D just deciding so we can fuck other people, good to know.

The real angst for me is waiting to resolve end of updates cliff hangers.
Nah fuck that, I get to fuck whoever I want and she doesn't. I'm the dad, I make the rules. Go to your room.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm guessing you will be joining D in her room to teach her some manners. :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Odd there has been no spanking yet in DMD.
It's almost a standard in corruption.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This could be one of those situations where the points numbers might dictate your possible choices for her reaction. Sharing/exhibitionism being higher might lend towards the latter option being available, but not having enough might lead her to only the lack of trust issue (which, in a different way, could lead her to find some sort of distraught revenge on the MC in the arms of other people).

Reactions: RustyV

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Is that a D only route?
I am drawing a total blank on this action.
It is not. It's during the day 12 photoshoot, regardless of whether that's a private photoshoot, one with Richard, or one with Georgina. I think it's actually the first time you can earn any BDSM points, but I might be mistaken about that.
You can also spank her in your office on day 13, if you have her strike a bossy pose when taking her picture.

Reactions: fried and RustyV

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so, I have finished both chapters 1 and 2, Chapter two had a "Continue from chapter 1" However I cant seem to get a "Continue from Chapter 2" Only shows New game. Any help on how to fix this?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Okay so, I have finished both chapters 1 and 2, Chapter two had a "Continue from chapter 1" However I cant seem to get a "Continue from Chapter 2" Only shows New game. Any help on how to fix this?
Click new game, and then put in your stats.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes