Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
They had the conversation, but when she went to obtain it, it was explicit that she went alone.
Did she actually get it?
It's mentioned that she was able to get them after she went into the pharmacy alone, but we've yet to see her actually taking them. So rather it's implied that she's taking the pill as recommended.

Reactions: fbass

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It's mentioned that she was able to get them after she went into the pharmacy alone, but we've yet to see her actually taking them. So rather it's implied that she's taking the pill as recommended.
But we only have her word for it.
Personally, I'm a bit suspicious.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But we only have her word for it.
Personally, I'm a bit suspicious.
I'm of the same line of thinking as you are. It hasn't been mentioned at all since that time, so it's really hard (no pun intended) to say for sure. I mean, look what happened with Olivia, though getting on birth control was never once mentioned in her storyline that I can recall. Just the need to "be careful" (from Graham).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm of the same line of thinking as you are. It hasn't been mentioned at all since that time, so it's really hard (no pun intended) to say for sure. I mean, look what happened with Olivia, though getting on birth control was never once mentioned in her storyline that I can recall. Just the need to "be careful" (from Graham).
If we recall, they had a direct talk about contraception needs and D not wanting to rely on a condom due to possibilities it could fail, so they agreed on her getting birth control pills after her period ended. They went bareback again at her request, because she asked the MC if he wouldn't mind pulling out as he had before. It's not an ideal method to say the least, but at least her intent wasn't for him to push in his Thunderstick™ to the hilt and blast every sperm he had directly at her egg.

She also noted that spotting and cramping symptoms had recently started, which she said usually happened soon before her period began. At that mention, the MC showed relief that it wasn't a sign of her being pregnant (that they knew of), and she thought to herself that - although she wants kids someday - it made sense to her that the MC wouldn't think now was a good time for her to get pregnant. Again, no devious stuff going on with D.

As they left on their trip to the coast and a new life together, she reminded the MC to stop at the pharmacy for picking up her pill prescription, went in to get them and returned to the car, saying it was easy to do since speaking with her doctor about it.

They both talked about the importance of her taking them about the same time each day, as well. Once more, both in agreement on the desire and need for contraception.

In their first day at Seaside, she confirmed to the MC that she took her pill that morning ... then sexyfuntime commenced in earnest!

D hasn't shown herself to be manipulative like her mother. If she's pregnant at this point it would be due to a complete mistake, IMHO - such as, those symptoms she experienced weren't signs of her period but the start of her pregnancy (i.e., implantation bleeding) and which can occur about a week or so after the egg is fertilized.

Reactions: trntwhm and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree. D so far has been the manipulated more than the manipulator.
There may be pregnancy in her future, but I would not be surprised if that was path-specific, i.e. D only path.
IMO she may use pregnancy talk as sex-talk with some characters, but again D shows demonstrates no outward desire to become pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But we did not see much with this in the latest updates, very little for fans like us and i was disappointed, nothing for D + E + J fans, but i see they'll continue a while still good to see whats more to come; maybe..
Consider the new update as the beginning chapter of a new book in a trilogy. It sets the tone, introduced the primary characters to their new situation(s) and alluded to what was to come in the following chapters (updates). Now that the foundation has been laid the main plot and side stories can proceed.

Unfortunately the speed of plot developments has been greatly impeded by the Patreon Purge so what should have been a faster paced book will seem like a slow burn.

IMO in this last book of the DMD trilogy D will admit to the MC about being sexually attracted to other girls, act on her desire to become sexual involved with other women, Elena and D can begin to openly explore their growing sexual and possibly romantic relationship, Jennifer or Georgina will arrive, Martin will come for his van (and possibly D), our young heroine will explore the numerous exploits open to her and D may even partake in darker sexual taboos.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
how to replay the scenes?
Use saves.The game have unlimited number of saves.Not realy unlimited,but you hardly will need more than 1000 anyway:)
With this type of games-VN-people usualy saves more often.Usualy just before some sexy scene and before the cumshot too.And when the girl is talking dirty.You get the idea.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It would be great there was a gallery with a library of completed sex scenes for each girl.

Reactions: tsukiouji

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would be great there was a gallery with a library of completed sex scenes for each girl.
Like DOD or SS.
Sadly outside D,Elena and to some extent Georgina,other girls will have an empty or almost empty page/Olivia,Jennifer,Margo,Cassandra,Rachel/.

Reactions: RustyV
Jul 20, 2017
Who the fuck had the balls to tag this as loli?!?! The only females in this I know of you can get busy with are WELL above puberty let alone below it! As I cant fix it will someone with real power and not crazy change the tags please?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes