cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a strange issue. I remember ending chapter 2 with D and daddy sleeping nude and Elena discovering the truth. But I do not remember D confiding in Elena.
When daddy confides to Graham, he mentions clearly that the secret is shared with only one close friend of D.
Even more odd is Jennifer asks daddy if he and D had hot steamy sex after they moved into the seaside temp. place and Elena after coming to visit, asks D if they "Christened" the house, had sex and D confidently tells her yes.
what armion said or dev made decision how game proceeds.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Is it possible to have a daughter pregnant in future updates?
i also wonder that my self the tag have pregnacy in it so it can be a hint for next update ??

so far i play it i cum in ea woman so far
will be so funny to see ea woman with a big belly and then they ask ea other how they get pregnant lol
and about D see never talk about a pill so the change is very high she get pregant to
and how wil the MC explain it lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i also wonder that my self the tag have pregnacy in it so it can be a hint for next update ??

and about D see never talk about a pill so the change is very high she get pregant to
The pregnancy tag at this point most likely refers to another character who lives in Seaside.

Actually in v.22 there are a few a protracted dialogues between the MC and D about her getting on some form of oral birth control (the pill) and when she is least at risk when engaging in coitus.
D as of now should be sex safe.

IMO a pregnant D would obstruct many other possible actions (both sexual and non-sexual) in future updates. Not saying it won't be an option but hopefully not until D has explored other more adventurous encounters.
Plus she is still very young, let the girl have some fun before knocking her up.

fbass

May 18, 2017
The pregnancy tag at this point most likely refers to another character who lives in Seaside.

Actually in v.22 there are a few a protracted dialogues between the MC and D about her getting on some form of oral birth control (the pill) and when she is least at risk when engaging in coitus.

IMO a pregnant D would obstruct many other possible actions (both sexual and non-sexual) in future updates. Not saying it won't be an option but hopefully not until D has explored other more adventurous encounters.
Plus she is still very young, let the girl have some fun before knocking her up.
Exactly what I was thinking. I"m hoping for pregnancy but it's too soon, she still has more "corruption" to be explored

Reactions: Alig8r

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I could see pregnancy on a D only path sooner than a open D path.
At this point I am playing to discover just how corrupt D will get. Unfortunately thanks to the Patreon Purge we may never get all of the adventures that were originally envisioned for the young lady.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I could see pregnancy on a D only path sooner than a open D path.
At this point I am playing to discover just how corrupt D will get. Unfortunately thanks to the Patreon Purge we may never get all of the adventures that were originally envisioned for the young lady.
Actualy thanks to Patreon we maybe will explore even darker side of D.
Let's be honest even without the PayPal crap some of the promised content will trigger the people in Patreon.

Reactions: fbass

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

They had the conversation, but when she went to obtain it, it was explicit that she went alone.
Did she actually get it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
They had the conversation, but when she went to obtain it, it was explicit that she went alone.
Did she actually get it?
It's mentioned that she was able to get them after she went into the pharmacy alone, but we've yet to see her actually taking them. So rather it's implied that she's taking the pill as recommended.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It's mentioned that she was able to get them after she went into the pharmacy alone, but we've yet to see her actually taking them. So rather it's implied that she's taking the pill as recommended.
But we only have her word for it.
Personally, I'm a bit suspicious.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But we only have her word for it.
Personally, I'm a bit suspicious.
I'm of the same line of thinking as you are. It hasn't been mentioned at all since that time, so it's really hard (no pun intended) to say for sure. I mean, look what happened with Olivia, though getting on birth control was never once mentioned in her storyline that I can recall. Just the need to "be careful" (from Graham).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm of the same line of thinking as you are. It hasn't been mentioned at all since that time, so it's really hard (no pun intended) to say for sure. I mean, look what happened with Olivia, though getting on birth control was never once mentioned in her storyline that I can recall. Just the need to "be careful" (from Graham).
If we recall, they had a direct talk about contraception needs and D not wanting to rely on a condom due to possibilities it could fail, so they agreed on her getting birth control pills after her period ended. They went bareback again at her request, because she asked the MC if he wouldn't mind pulling out as he had before. It's not an ideal method to say the least, but at least her intent wasn't for him to push in his Thunderstick™ to the hilt and blast every sperm he had directly at her egg.

She also noted that spotting and cramping symptoms had recently started, which she said usually happened soon before her period began. At that mention, the MC showed relief that it wasn't a sign of her being pregnant (that they knew of), and she thought to herself that - although she wants kids someday - it made sense to her that the MC wouldn't think now was a good time for her to get pregnant. Again, no devious stuff going on with D.

As they left on their trip to the coast and a new life together, she reminded the MC to stop at the pharmacy for picking up her pill prescription, went in to get them and returned to the car, saying it was easy to do since speaking with her doctor about it.

They both talked about the importance of her taking them about the same time each day, as well. Once more, both in agreement on the desire and need for contraception.

In their first day at Seaside, she confirmed to the MC that she took her pill that morning ... then sexyfuntime commenced in earnest!

D hasn't shown herself to be manipulative like her mother. If she's pregnant at this point it would be due to a complete mistake, IMHO - such as, those symptoms she experienced weren't signs of her period but the start of her pregnancy (i.e., implantation bleeding) and which can occur about a week or so after the egg is fertilized.

Reactions: trntwhm and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree. D so far has been the manipulated more than the manipulator.
There may be pregnancy in her future, but I would not be surprised if that was path-specific, i.e. D only path.
IMO she may use pregnancy talk as sex-talk with some characters, but again D shows demonstrates no outward desire to become pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes