RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But we did not see much with this in the latest updates, very little for fans like us and i was disappointed, nothing for D + E + J fans, but i see they'll continue a while still good to see whats more to come; maybe..
Consider the new update as the beginning chapter of a new book in a trilogy. It sets the tone, introduced the primary characters to their new situation(s) and alluded to what was to come in the following chapters (updates). Now that the foundation has been laid the main plot and side stories can proceed.

Unfortunately the speed of plot developments has been greatly impeded by the Patreon Purge so what should have been a faster paced book will seem like a slow burn.

IMO in this last book of the DMD trilogy D will admit to the MC about being sexually attracted to other girls, act on her desire to become sexual involved with other women, Elena and D can begin to openly explore their growing sexual and possibly romantic relationship, Jennifer or Georgina will arrive, Martin will come for his van (and possibly D), our young heroine will explore the numerous exploits open to her and D may even partake in darker sexual taboos.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
how to replay the scenes?
Use saves.The game have unlimited number of saves.Not realy unlimited,but you hardly will need more than 1000 anyway:)
With this type of games-VN-people usualy saves more often.Usualy just before some sexy scene and before the cumshot too.And when the girl is talking dirty.You get the idea.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It would be great there was a gallery with a library of completed sex scenes for each girl.

Reactions: tsukiouji

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would be great there was a gallery with a library of completed sex scenes for each girl.
Like DOD or SS.
Sadly outside D,Elena and to some extent Georgina,other girls will have an empty or almost empty page/Olivia,Jennifer,Margo,Cassandra,Rachel/.

Reactions: RustyV
Jul 20, 2017
Who the fuck had the balls to tag this as loli?!?! The only females in this I know of you can get busy with are WELL above puberty let alone below it! As I cant fix it will someone with real power and not crazy change the tags please?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Who the fuck had the balls to tag this as loli?!?! The only females in this I know of you can get busy with are WELL above puberty let alone below it! As I cant fix it will someone with real power and not crazy change the tags please?
loli is referenced as an adult woman who can appear to be a younger girl. key word is appear, they aren't underage they just can look it. several of the girls in this game can be considered that.

prepubescent girls are also against the rules
  1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/

Jul 20, 2017
loli is referenced as an adult woman who can appear to be a younger girl. key word is appear, they aren't underage they just can look it. several of the girls in this game can be considered that.

prepubescent girls are also against the rules
  1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/
...No no they cant, they all have tits most girls the age of the main girl would likely literally kill someone for, and her curves are like ones only seen on ADULT models irl reguardless of what you think a loli should be flat or VERY small a-cups (oppai not included) with no curves sorry but the literal definition disagrees with you. It would be like calling step siblings fucking, incest when its not. Incest is when two (or more) people who are related fuck. (obvously)

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
...No no they cant, they all have tits most girls the age of the main girl would likely literally kill someone for, and her curves are like ones only seen on ADULT models irl reguardless of what you think a loli should be flat or VERY small a-cups (oppai not included) with no curves sorry but the literal definition disagrees with you. It would be like calling step siblings fucking, incest when its not. Incest is when two (or more) people who are related fuck. (obvously)
Have you not met Elena yet? Or Jennifer?

Jul 20, 2017
Have you not met Elena yet? Or Jennifer?
.....Mmmmm ok fair enough on the tit size stuff, but you do have to admit those two are still fairly clearly the same age as your daughter. Look people im sorry for harshin your mellows if I have but the "LITERAL" definition of the tag in question is at the least someone who LOOKS prepubescent which none of the girls in the game look like otherwise the mods would have probably taken the game down years ago as "3D" loli shit is (Normally) frowned apon here. "Dating my Daughter" is not loli. Incest? Sure but not loli. You want loli? Insestual/Insesxual awakening has loli. But this? This is just someone trying to get hungry lolicons to click on the page. That or someone genuinely fucked up and should just fix their mistake.

Reactions: tsukiouji

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes elena and jennifer are ~same age as daughter but could easily pass as 12-14 years old and d could pass as ~16 years old somewhat easily.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
.....Mmmmm ok fair enough on the tit size stuff, but you do have to admit those two are still fairly clearly the same age as your daughter. Look people im sorry for harshin your mellows if I have but the "LITERAL" definition of the tag in question is at the least someone who LOOKS prepubescent which none of the girls in the game look like otherwise the mods would have probably taken the game down years ago as "3D" loli shit is (Normally) frowned apon here. "Dating my Daughter" is not loli. Incest? Sure but not loli. You want loli? Insestual/Insesxual awakening has loli. But this? This is just someone trying to get hungry lolicons to click on the page. That or someone genuinely fucked up and should just fix their mistake.
You don't think Jen is loli? OK, whatever. Opinions, etc.

The correct way to get an incorrect tag changed is report the OP and ask the mods to change it. Explain why the tag is incorrect.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes