RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well possibly, but up to this point D is his Daughter until and when Rachel says otherwise, that's probably why she wants to talk with MC. Even seeing her Birth Cert is not final proof if the Mother lied at registration, and only the Mother can say for sure, or maybe one of several she was seeing.....who knows? My thoughts still stand on this, and await to be proven either way at the end game, and thanks for you thoughts.
Rachel has referenced the MC as D's father several times in past updates.

But IF Rachel did reveal that bombshell D could always respond by saying "So I'm not his biological daughter?", then drop to her knees take out the MC's wang and blow him in front of her mother. :LOL:

xSessive

Aug 27, 2019
well, i also think, if u want to support the dev u should do it anyway, even if u get it from here.
I'm 100% with you on this, but I'm little short in cash right now...otherwise It would have been a pleasure to contribute to their game.

Reactions: baka

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I'm 100% with you on this, but I'm little short in cash right now...otherwise It would have been a pleasure to contribute to their game.
MrDots also has a "Donate/Contribute" option on his SubscribeStar if you didn't want to pledge each month (I do, but the donate option is handy as well) -

Considering this game was so close to being dead and buried, I donate mainly because he was hell bent on keeping DMD going despite issues with other platforms (aside from Patreon), when most other creators would've just abandoned it.
And because I need to know how the story ends!! :p

xSessive

Aug 27, 2019
MrDots also has a "Donate/Contribute" option on his SubscribeStar if you didn't want to pledge each month (I do, but the donate option is handy as well) -

Considering this game was so close to being dead and buried, I donate mainly because he was hell bent on keeping DMD going despite issues with other platforms (aside from Patreon), when most other creators would've just abandoned it.
And because I need to know how the story ends!! :p
I'll keep that in mind! :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, and incest is relatively boring...
Not for fans of game called Dating My Daughter. If that bores you, you might be in the wrong thread.
i totally agree.
You should look online for My Daughters Dildo and give that a read LMAO
that was a play on words dead - necrophilia, relatives - incest and not a complain about incest itself or in DMD ...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Tell me about it. I am such a deadbeat dad that I keep having to borrow money from my own daughter. My real life isn't so much Dating My Daughter - it's In Debt to My Daughter.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Would it help to have a paternity test drafted into the VN?
Possibly, only if Rachel tells MC he might not be the Father to D, or MC is unsure of his paternity following a conversation with Rachel when she finally catches up with the happy couple, or D wants it done for the same paternity reasons.......she wants to marry MC after all.

I can see MC and Rachel in a big argument when Rachel realizes Dad is knocking off Daughter, and then she lets slip her past, enough for MC and D to be concerned they might not be related, but relieved at the same time. Would this be feasible in "Dating my Daughter" considering the title?

It would be a good get out of jail card for MC, and maybe the final chapter with a white wedding on seaside nudist beach, and D wearing only a white veil and everyone as nude as nature intended. :cool::cool::cool:

But of course, i don't know the remaining story line, and don't want to until it arrives, just like a good book this VN keeps me on the edge.
Nice work Jeff, Mr Dots and the team. :)

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I would tend to believe that Rachel would have used that information to help prevent D from leaving her home country. She was trying to use every angle possible in order to keep D at home (and away from the MC) - she would have at least attempted to hurt them by making such a revelation known, IMHO.
Good point, but she was up against the wall at the time, and it might not have come to mind then......perhaps. She also wanted the big merger to go through, and she has always put money before D, and i think that's the only thing that was on her mind then, but being a nice guy i could be wrong on all this. :cool:

Reactions: RustyV

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Rachel has referenced the MC as D's father several times in past updates.

But IF Rachel did reveal that bombshell D could always respond by saying "So I'm not his biological daughter?", then drop to her knees take out the MC's wang and blow him in front of her mother. :LOL:
That would be the PERFECT response to such a bombshell from Rachel lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Wally79

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I don't think she will say that, at the start of chapter 2 or when she was at the lawyer she could said such things to keep D. But she won't. We'll see in today release or another...

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes