Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
So are we still waiting for Jennifer to arrive? I was really hoping to have a scene or two between all the girls.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Back when the game was updated monthly, I didn't mind the story taking its time and things progressing slowly with D and the others. But now, this update is a resounding "meh" for me, it basically did nothing for me. Also, the new renders felt like they were made with less passion than usual.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well if anything that update has told me the next one is going to be a big one for sure, but I think with each passing update D keeps getting naughtier all the time thought the Olivia scene with D was a missed opportunity. :p

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It was in the future tags at one point.
you are quiet aware that these tags are made over here and not by MrDots?
If you find any reliable 100% not misunderstandable quotes from either member of the developers team, let me know - but i doubt you will find any.
Personally i trust the devs statement on our discord more than any future-taggs, you might understand ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wrong, and discussed more than once (yeah the tags here, but they were based on old patreon page and official dmd page content description).
you are right. OLD Patreon site - but things can change... Do you see any Taggs like that on subscribestar?

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
We should meet Georgina on day 32 when we are on Jennifer path?(WT says we shoudnt) And on day 32 i had a scene with Elena in her bed when she is coming to me on the morning even if Elena and D have a relationship(WT says that scene can happen when they dont have relationship) And still according too wt i should have the call with martin but i didnt...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes