fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Good point, but she was up against the wall at the time, and it might not have come to mind then......perhaps. She also wanted the big merger to go through, and she has always put money before D, and i think that's the only thing that was on her mind then, but being a nice guy i could be wrong on all this. :cool:
Sure, but Rachel was reacting wildly as her world was coming undone: she would have stopped at nothing to keep D.

I would consider the idea that D has a different biological father as low probability for that reason and because MrDots' games tend to offer clues along the way before a reveal occurs. The idea seems at least good for fan fiction, such as D finding she had a biological father who was not MC, then a MC-Father-D three-way love triangle eventually ensues ...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sure, but Rachel was reacting wildly as her world was coming undone: she would have stopped at nothing to keep D.

I would consider the idea that D has a different biological father as low probability for that reason and because MrDots' games tend to offer clues along the way before a reveal occurs. The idea seems at least good for fan fiction, such as D finding she had a biological father who was not MC, then a MC-Father-D three-way love triangle eventually ensues ...
I expect soon a theory that D's father is actualy her son that come back from the future.
It was great, but I thought there was less content than the update before. Even tho it was partly because of my choices (no Georgina path for example) and because of my tastes (don't care for girl-girl scenes), I extracted all the images after playing and didn't find there was all that much more. Still awesome anyway but I felt like one more day would not have been superfluous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The number of renders is almost same around 2000.Because we have so many branches,maybe that is the reason you feel the update is smaller.

Last edited:

Chicha

May 3, 2017
I just finished this new update following both the solo path with D as with D and Elena and I mean the feeling that this update was less than the previous ones. I feel a bit disappointed that it has been there for months.
I agree. Nothing new and less content&progress comparing with previous updates. it was dissapointed too.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love this game, Question? I just bought a new laptop so I moved update ch3 0.22 to the new laptop downloaded ch3 0.23 when I start 0.23 I have no saves.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

In my opinion, being a big fan of writing parts for Rachel and Georgina (though I did not write not for this release), Rachel’s big “shift” moment is caused by D leavening the home permanently. I have only one son, and when he leaves the home for good, it will be a hugely transformative event even though he does not hang with my wife am me much, but has his friends and gf.

Your only child leaving the house puts everything else in retrospect and it can be a time of forced self reflection.

As for an alternate to incest - we don’t have one. First, it would take the taboo edge off the relationship (kind of like the 1982 movie “Butterfly” did). Second, this world has not genetic issues with incest so the only scientific taboo (beyond the “parent child anti sexual imprinting that happens) is gone. What you have left is the taboo created by the relationship (e.g., step parent - child; teacher - student; etc)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So no dog fucking yet? Is that still going to be a thing? At this point anything I do with D that's not new is kinda boring I mean F has fucked and been sucked so many times I want new ways to corrupt her.
Well I saw that sick stuff in the anime games if you look at the genre.
Not many so look for those in the anime game section.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So no dog fucking yet? Is that still going to be a thing? At this point anything I do with D that's not new is kinda boring I mean F has fucked and been sucked so many times I want new ways to corrupt her.
how often to say that there probably will be no bestiality content at all within the regular game?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.23] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.40GB

Download Win (310MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes