Facha

Jun 22, 2017
I only play DMD Chapter 1 and realize that there wasnt any sex scene between MC and D.
Now i come back, and it already Ch3 realise.

So tell me everyone, is the MC already have S with D?
Which Chapter is it??
In the second chapter start de action

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I have yet to play the completed product, but if you are asking for actual sexual acts that are physically different (e.g., steps ahead for the oral vaginal etc) - you are correct.

As for this being the “last” Chapter, this is not close to the last chapter.

If you are saying “seen before” with the various sexual connections (esp. with Elena/F/D), you are incorrect as a BIG step is taken.

If this were an action film, this would be a character and relationship development chapter in that film.

(All this is coming from what I know from the game’s development side, and I have yet to crack this release open. Btw, I’m a huge fan of the development of characters and relationships so I will always be happy as those elements march forward.
I think there's some big steps being made for sure, but it's primarily in things we've already seen being developed. Like I said I don't think it has to go balls to the walls crazy, but opening up those more "taboo" paths such as the sharing and dog path would be nice. Not saying Dee has run over and fuck the nearest dude, but an option to tease her in to the idea would be nice.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think there's some big steps being made for sure, but it's primarily in things we've already seen being developed. Like I said I don't think it has to go balls to the walls crazy, but opening up those more "taboo" paths such as the sharing and dog path would be nice. Not saying Dee has run over and fuck the nearest dude, but an option to tease her in to the idea would be nice.
I get what you mean. I should run thru the game tonight Pacific, and I’ll get back to you. This was to be a kind of “crossroads” and I put quite a few suggestions and notes out to Hearsz - and I look forward to seeing how he crafted the text.

To be sure there is a lot more to come - included in those areas where people are inclined to “skip” or “curse” - and others are inclined to say “about time”

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn. I was gonna post Where's my daughter but too late.

so which walkthrough is correct?

Aug 11, 2017
Please don't implement cuck shit into the game.. please God... at least make it avoidable. Also, it's been like 3-4 months and only 2 more days added? How much content can there be in these 2 days?

Reactions: Darkaura and joe316

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Please don't implement cuck shit into the game.. please God... at least make it avoidable. Also, it's been like 3-4 months and only 2 more days added? How much content can there be in these 2 days?
no - you are wrong - its just 1 month
they release 1 update every month, but always 2 updates for Melody (their "main game") and then 1 update for DMD

here is the actual schedule:
MELODY v.0.12 - it is RELEASED since August, 30th
DMD - released today
MELODY - Late October
MELODY - Late November
DMD - Late December
(continuing with 1-2-1-2 cycle)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What I find remarkable is that every character looks realistic with the exception of the daughter haha. It's still enjoyable for the side characters and the kink though.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
as far as i remember it was confirmed a while ago there will only be sharing no cucking or real ntr and i have faith when the team is saying that it will always be optional, i mean mr. dots team have never pushed anyone in too something they did not want too see. The only team i trust completely like that.

Reactions: Darkaura

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
they release 1 update every month, but always 2 updates for Melody (their "main game") and then 1 update for DMD

DMD - released today
MELODY - Late October
MELODY - Late November
DMD - Late December
Thanks for the information. I like Melody too but I can't wait next update for Dmd. Dmd is so much better.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i like melody also but it feels a little too much like a soap opera some times, but i can´t deny that the writing team really know what they are doing.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017

DMD - released today
MELODY - Late October
MELODY - Late November
DMD - Late December
I thought Melody was finishing soon?

I wish they would spend more time on DMD

Reactions: jussi818

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I thought Melody was finishing soon?

I wish they would spend more time on DMD
sure it is - but there is another (new) game after Melody - but no details are leaked right now (rumors talk about incest, but that would make MrDots leave patreon at all). So we have to wait what happens after Melody

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Dating my Daughter comes out the next day after Sisterly Lust. So Christmas begins earlier this year :cool:
i would not call "earlier christmas", because i assume the next DMD to be on 28th of december, as it's most usual the last saturday of the month (but no official statement about exact ETA from MrDots done right now)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok playing the game I'm on the D and E path. But somehow I got the no sexual relationship between D and E. But they aare still doing stuff. Anyidea what I did wrong or how far back I need to go to fix it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes