Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
did you answer the question right at beginning of chapter 3 in a way as D and E have a sexual relationship?
if you answered "yes" you should see this stuff.
Beside that there seems to be a bug which shows some content even it should not be shown, same as the WT is wrong at some points. These issues are forwarded and should be fixed the next update wich probably will be a hotfix outside normal update schedule if necessary
Is it in the startup to chapter 3 or in the plot. I don't remember the question do you want D and E to have a sexual relationship, but if I saw it I can't imagine saying no to that?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
A good update but not enough Georgina sadly.
Concur, as a Georgina fan. She will have her day in the sun.

you should be able to cheat on the daughter with her mom.
MC sex with Rachel is in the future, and, I believe a full family threesome. I don’t think by that time we would have a “cheating” on D, as by that point it should be out of character with D’s new found openness.

Please hit this with a like, if D gets a big Bell of Prgenancy! Thank u Guys!
It is in the expected outcomes. How much pregnant sex we’ll have is still a question. Personally, I’d prefer some scenes or montage with sex at 6-7 and 9 months...but we’ll see.

as far as i remember it was confirmed a while ago there will only be sharing no cucking or real ntr and i have faith when the team is saying that it will always be optional, i mean mr. dots team have never pushed anyone in too something they did not want too see. The only team i trust completely like that.
Please hit this with a like, if D gets a big Bell of Prgenancy! Thank u Guys!
Yes - no NTR or Cuck. In essence, however it gets done, D will never be stolen away or lose any affection for F as her life partner forever; and F will know what she is doing (not necessarily be in the same room imo), and will not have any jealousy or significant doubts. F will be a willing couple swapper or willing to have D bed someone like Martin. All will be avoidable - hopefully with multiple out exits, like in a Halloween Scare House that has multiple exits.

how to trigger the bonus scene with martin thank you?
Follow the walkthru, but the Martin stuff will be in the December release or the one after that.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Another great update, especially for the likes of us on the harem path. It was excellent seeing the MC/D/Elena zany trio getting their first sexual encounter and spending quality time together in "best vacation spot ever" Seaside, D warming up fast to the notion of a full PiV/cunni threesome with BFF that looms just around the corner, D and Olivia sharing a few hot teasing moments with the promise of much more, having Georgina back and her looking so good together with D. Given how much the various parties like, trust, and have the hots for each other, you can just sense the harem getting closer and closer, and I can't wait for getting more milestones fulfilled.

One thing is certain, MC and D are going to have a helluva full schedule in the next couple weeks, with all the close friends/wannabe lovers visiting and wanting a piece of them, not to mention the photoshoots and modeling competition. I just hope the devs can find a good excuse for Elena to stay, because after two weeks of hot threesome loving and enjoying wonderful Seaside, her going away for months would break her heart and mine. Absolutely eager to see more of Georgina and D together, on the stage and in the bedroom, and the threesome trio going to nudist beach. Nice to see D eager to explore more of her bi/polyamory leanings now that MC and her own conscience gave their blessings and she is warming up fast to sharing him and herself with other girls she likes.

To add up to the hectic schedule, it seems Rachel too is coming. No idea how she tracked them in Seaside since she seemed to have no clue as of last update. Just curious to see how her reconciliation with the main couple and inclusion in the harem queue is going to take place.

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ah thank, so you have to have a sexual relation with her? Or can you avoid.
Lol - you can NOT avoid sex with D. She is F’s raison d'être.

To steal from Nabokov: “Dee, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Deeeeeeee.”

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'd ask his earlier but it got buried. In the changelog it showing a lot of options including a footjob that I am not seeing any of the scenes. Am I missing it or is it not there? I even played through it try it twice with different choices to see if that mattered but I saw no difference

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
To add up to the hectic schedule, it seems Rachel too is coming. No idea how she tracked them in Seaside since she seemed to have no clue as of last update. Just curious to see how her reconciliation with the main couple and inclusion in the harem queue is going to take place.
Last update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Wonder why the Dev keeps on trying to pretty much force Olivia and her Dad onto the MC and D.
I keep refusing all options concering them, but it's getting really annoying. The Dev needs to add an option to permantly to opt out for good as far as they are concerned.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Having both Georgina's reunion and Elena's beach and dinner scenes in the same update made me realize one thing: both MC/D/Elena and MC/D/Georgina combinations are incredibly sexy and heartwarming, but thanks to E's and G's different personalities, they give off a radically diverse feeling. In the first case, you get the atmosphere of a merry gang of true companions up to raise hell for fun, and in the latter case you get the feeling of the ideal family. Both are great tastes in their own way, but since they are so different, I can't wait to get more of both and to see how their combination shall taste like in the greater harem. I am confident it shall feel glorious.

It is charming to see MC and D talking of the rapidly widening boundaries of their relationship in purely sexual terms as an obvious coping tactic, when you can see all the obvious signs in terms of friendship, trust, and romantic attraction with Elena and Georgina for the harem dynamic to become much more in the near future, a lifelong polyamory bond. You are totally going to get your dream marriage scene in the end girl, but you better prepare for it to be a group one with your BFF and best stepmother ever being co-stars.

I am only a bit perplexed on how inclusion of Rachel in the harem shall play out with Georgina around in terms of group roles. Even with Rachel's redemption arc working incredibly well, it seems she is doomed to look like a fifth wheel, since part of Georgina's charm is she plays the role of "best MILF stepmother with benefits ever" like she was born for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magixian
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes