Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ok playing the game I'm on the D and E path. But somehow I got the no sexual relationship between D and E. But they aare still doing stuff. Anyidea what I did wrong or how far back I need to go to fix it.
did you answer the question right at beginning of chapter 3 in a way as D and E have a sexual relationship?
if you answered "yes" you should see this stuff.
Beside that there seems to be a bug which shows some content even it should not be shown, same as the WT is wrong at some points. These issues are forwarded and should be fixed the next update wich probably will be a hotfix outside normal update schedule if necessary

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone know which variable triggers the nudist beach scene with D + Olivia?
Olivia and D go to the nudist beach (bonus scene)
*You will only get this scene if you did not destroy the peeping toms
binoculars in Chapter 1

console variable: v_day9_nudistbeach_binoculars = FALSE (will ENABLE the bonus scene)
(or answer question at start of chapter 3 in a way that you DID NOT destroy the binoculars earlier)

Reactions: AlfieT84

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time, when you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time, when you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
it is not intended to carry over savegame files from ch 2 to ch 3
Right at start of chapter 3 you are asked a bunch of questions, which will setup all you need to play.
I dont know why you would carry a savegame over, because imho it would be overridden by those questions nevertheless
even more than that a forced "carry-over" may lead to issues

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
it is not intended to carry over savegame files from ch 2 to ch 3
Right at start of chapter 3 you are asked a bunch of questions, which will setup all you need to play.
I dont know why you would carry a savegame over, because imho it would be overridden by those questions nevertheless
even more than that a forced "carry-over" may lead to issues
um, i know my code and when i say, you can load save files from the end of CH2, then this is not a question but a statement.
but nobody hinders you to start a new game and set some CH2 variables to fantasy values.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is there any chance that in the next release that D's mother will be travelling on a bus with a bunch of nuns, and the driver loses control and the bus goes off a cliff into shark, or maybe even eel infested waters???

Because that would really be awesome.

Last edited:

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Someone must be doing something wrong if they didn't get enough from this update. Or just skipping the heck out of the dialogue.

I had some real nice scenes and setups for the next updates. I was so happy to see Jennifer enter the picture and Elana preparing her for some big choices. Plus some nice setup for Olivia and D in the future.

I need to go back and play a Georgina path again as well since I haven't done that in a while. Maybe I will setup Martin's visit to be more interesting too for that save. That was hinted at so long ago I feel guilty that he's been left out in the cold for so much time.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Someone must be doing something wrong if they didn't get enough from this update. Or just skipping the heck out of the dialogue.

I had some real nice scenes and setups for the next updates. I was so happy to see Jennifer enter the picture and Elana preparing her for some big choices. Plus some nice setup for Olivia and D in the future.

I need to go back and play a Georgina path again as well since I haven't done that in a while. Maybe I will setup Martin's visit to be more interesting too for that save. That was hinted at so long ago I feel guilty that he's been left out in the cold for so much time.
That's the problem; all of it was pure set-up for the next update. Waste of time, not worth the bandwidth.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes