Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
We should meet Georgina on day 32 when we are on Jennifer path?(WT says we shoudnt) And on day 32 i had a scene with Elena in her bed when she is coming to me on the morning even if Elena and D have a relationship(WT says that scene can happen when they dont have relationship) And still according too wt i should have the call with martin but i didnt...
yeah - you are right - there are some broken triggers - that's already forwarded. Same as the WT seems to be wrong at some points

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I noticed the same thing, but thought it might be the WT that says it wrong, makes most sense with the scenes I think
your thoughts are right - the WT is wrong at some points (which is already confirmed by one of the devs)
also some triggers seem broken (as reported by several players) - but this is not confirmed, as the devs did not respond yet (also devs have to sleep sometimes)

Reactions: Ruffuss and tonny

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I recommend you to see Hyperserver's answer ;)
You probably are missing the regular game part:)
you are quiet aware that these tags are made over here and not by MrDots?
If you find any reliable 100% not misunderstandable quotes from either member of the developers team, let me know - but i doubt you will find any.
Personally i trust the devs statement on our discord more than any future-taggs, you might understand ;)
Easy for you to say,but we hardly can give you the screenshot from his Patreon years ago,because all was deleted.
There was tag bestiality for a very long time until the Patreon's purge.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can see MC and Rachel in a big argument when Rachel realizes Dad is knocking off Daughter, and then she lets slip her past, enough for MC and D to be concerned they might not be related, but relieved at the same time. Would this be feasible in "Dating my Daughter" considering the title?

It would be a good get out of jail card for MC, and maybe the final chapter with a white wedding on seaside nudist beach, and D wearing only a white veil and everyone as nude as nature intended. :cool::cool::cool:
Would be a nice FU to Parteon. Although the loli aspect would still be there, but Elena and Jennifer could get "enhancement" cosmetic surgery to look their chronological age.

Like the image of a nude D in a white (off white) veil and garter, but i have seen way more than enough of the MC's wang and butt for the remainder of the VN.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Was browsing the CG's and i noticed these (3-some F,D,J) couldn't find them on either path though?.
I assume it's with the Father anyway, But it says Uncle/Uncles house (Jens) in the image names?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the walkthrough.

Jennifer at her uncles place (Jennifer path)*If you are on both the Jennifer path and not the Elena path, then you will get a special solo and fantasy. MFF sex scene here. • Keep going / Take her ass

Reactions: lint77

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You probably are missing the regular game part:)

Easy for you to say,but we hardly can give you the screenshot from his Patreon years ago,because all was deleted.
There was tag bestiality for a very long time until the Patreon's purge.
Let me put it this way:
whats more accurate? Some info which is years old, made under complete different circumstances and which is deleted for some good reason?
Or would you rather believe to what a dev said few weeks ago and which you are in close contact?

But to shorten this whole discussion:
I posted several times - feel free to believe or not to believe however you want. I am out of that discussion, because i am sick of posting the same stuff every new update.
I am also sick of reading every update "still no dog sex.. why?" - BECAUSE I TOLD IT... damned.
So for all: keep what you think, it's even impossible to convince with arguments. Some of you still want to believe what they THINK it will happen.....
however: i am out....

Last edited:
Reactions: Magixian and Ed B

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Looking at the change log this update looks kinda meh. It's basically what we've seen before which is a shame given this is suppose to be last chapter. Everything doesn't need to balls off the wall crazy but at least make things a bit more kinky this last update. (Just making some minor rambling so don't take this too seriously btw)

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
It says there are options like a footjob on day 32 but I didn't get any options for it when she did her schoolgirl routine. Am I missing something? The only option I got was to spank her

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just finished this new update following both the solo path with D as with D and Elena and I mean the feeling that this update was less than the previous ones. I feel a bit disappointed that it has been there for months.
There are A LOT of paths covered in this release. Playing all the variations should pad out the size of the update

Reactions: Hyperserver

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Looking at the change log this update looks kinda meh. It's basically what we've seen before which is a shame given this is suppose to be last chapter. Everything doesn't need to balls off the wall crazy but at least make things a bit more kinky this last update. (Just making some minor rambling so don't take this too seriously btw)
I have yet to play the completed product, but if you are asking for actual sexual acts that are physically different (e.g., steps ahead for the oral vaginal etc) - you are correct.

As for this being the “last” Chapter, this is not close to the last chapter.

SPOILER BELOW

If you are saying “seen before” with the various sexual connections (esp. with Elena/F/D), you are incorrect as a BIG step is taken.

If this were an action film, this would be a character and relationship development chapter in that film.

(All this is coming from what I know from the game’s development side, and I have yet to crack this release open. Btw, I’m a huge fan of the development of characters and relationships so I will always be happy as those elements march forward.

...hey, wait a second, we have Elena involved openly sexual with F in front of D; etc...we have anal to mouth..l. Those are some big steps

Last edited:
Reactions: Magixian

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As for this being the “last” Chapter, this is not close to the last chapter.
Jeff, i assume he meant chapter 3 at all... not just this update as he spoke of last chapter.
so yes - as it is for now, this chapter IS the last chapter (but by far not the last update)
correct me, if i am wrong ;)

Reactions: bosa43

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Do the choices made in Chapter 2 have any effect on Chapter 3? Or do you need to set the relationship values in the settings for chapter 3?
once you start a new game of chapter 3 (previous savegames DONT WORK at all - as intended to be so), you are asked a bunch of questions to setup the game as you like.
For example: "did D start a sexual relationship towards Elena?"
did you let Martin..... ?
and so on...

Reactions: NotGoodWithNames
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes