RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I haven't had time to play the update yet but somehow I found the time to do this.

Dcut2b.png

gregtorn

Apr 5, 2017
i dont get it. i have a save on day 27 from last update. i`ve downloaded new update but after i get to day 28 i get the screen - you`ve reached the end of this version. what the?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
cheers mr. dots another great update a filler episode definately but thats fine. Even though dmd have pretty good renders it will always be the story that is driving, if this kind of medium will have a bright future my wish is you will be remembered as a pioneer: Dmd is a miracle many devolepers could learn something from you. I have started creating my own vn, dmd definately was a big part of the reason i realised that i wanted too create something like that, dmd was one of the very first vn i tried almost 3 years ago now a few days before i had never heard about adult vn, a few hours later and i had the same feeling i had 30 years ago, when i suddenly found some kind of new thing i could do on a computer, there was so few people owning a computer you had this feeling you found something special that only you where aware off. Gz on the achievement this vn is, keep up the amazing work. That ended up being some rant lol, i thought it was my time too praise you for what you have created.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
once you start a new game of chapter 3 (previous savegames DONT WORK at all - as intended to be so), you are asked a bunch of questions to setup the game as you like.
For example: "did D start a sexual relationship towards Elena?"
did you let Martin..... ?
and so on...
Does anyone have a set of recommended answers to the questions being asked at the start of a new game? Lost my old saves. How the fuck am I supposed to remember all that stuff?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
No one has picked up the not so subtle hints that D is pregnant?
Sore breasts and tiredness are some of the early signs of pregnancy

edit: typo during the F,D&E threesome " You too are so fucking sexy" should read "You two"

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
What I find remarkable is that every character looks realistic with the exception of the daughter haha. It's still enjoyable for the side characters and the kink though.
Seems to be an issue with some of these games that are in development for years where the first girl created looks more amateurish compared to the other characters revealed later in the game because the artist has gotten better at the craft since then.

I noticed a similar thing recently playing through the "Living With Mia" games where Mia and Emma used the exact same model with the same face, with just some minor differences to their bust size and hair color, meanwhile the mother character that takes a prominent role later in the series is a completely different-looking model that looks more realistic, but the creator is stuck still using the same model for Mia and Emma by then.

Melody's game is a good indicator of how Mr Dots has improved in making more realistic-looking characters, although he seems to have a soft spot for absurd bust and waist proportions based on Melody's weird-looking body that resembles the daughter's body in this game. DMD is his bread & butter, though, so I'm expecting him to be plugging away with this game for at least another year while he finishes up Melody and begins another Patreon game in the meantime.

Reactions: Hyperserver

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
No one has picked up the not so subtle hints that D is pregnant?
Sore breasts and tiredness are some of the early signs of pregnancy

edit: typo during the F,D&E threesome " You too are so fucking sexy" should read "You two"
She is on the pill, pregnancy will be near the end of the game.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
She is on the pill, pregnancy will be near the end of the ga
That line wouldn't have been in there for no reason. Regardless:
If you use it perfectly, the pill is 99% effective. But people aren’t perfect and it’s easy to forget or miss pills — so in reality the pill is about 91% effective. That means about 9 out of 100 pill users get pregnant each year.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and Ed B

aluveaux

Sep 18, 2019
So forgive me for being ignorant here, new to all of this..

I'm new so never had to update a VN here before, do I just download Chapter 3 again and overwrite everything?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes