Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, it is. Someone's already pregnant.
Who? There is no confirmed pregnancy right now, but of course some theories. But theories are there always and for everything - mostly wrong

just like: oh, there is a puppy, so bestiarity is confirmed - and such shit

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1674722

Jeff Steel

Nothing pisses me off like continuity errors, I am playing through the update now & MC is having a chat with D about Elena being involved in their playtime last night, even though I've shut down that twiggy little skeezer since she first tried to touch me! I have played a dedicated D/Georgina route since the very start, Jen & Elena are both a big HELLNO on the Relationships screen and I assume I should be talking to D about Georgina post photoshoot instead.

Like seriously, Elena is not even in the same country as we are? Did she skype her pussy in?

WTFIZDIS.jpg

Way to ruin my experience Devs, time to hire a new team of testers instead of using fangirlz...

Last edited by a moderator:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Nothing pisses me off like continuity errors, I am playing through the update now & MC is having a chat with D about Elena being involved in their playtime last night, even though I've shut down that twiggy little skeezer since she first tried to touch me! I have played a dedicated D/Georgina route since the very start, Jen & Elena are both a big HELLNO on the Relationships screen and I assume I should be talking to D about Georgina post photoshoot instead.
Way to ruin my experience Devs, time to hire a new team of testers...
I'm going the "fuck-them-all route." Can't get enough pussy! C'mon, Martin! Get in here and help me out!

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
I think theres something backwards in the walkthrough. In my playthrough ive decided to allow D and Elena to have a relationship with F and everything in game seems fine but when i read the walkthrough the things that are happening in game are the ones that state in the walkthrough are what happens when I chose for D and Elena to NOT have a relationship.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I think theres something backwards in the walkthrough. In my playthrough ive decided to allow D and Elena to have a relationship with F and everything in game seems fine but when i read the walkthrough the things that are happening in game are the ones that state in the walkthrough are what happens when I chose for D and Elena to NOT have a relationship.
Whose walkthrough? Maybe it should be yours.

kopk

Jun 3, 2017
share continue to come out, and will NTR come later? What does sharing mean? I like NTR but what is him intention?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
#1. While there may be no official NTR, but there will be sharing with Martin / Graham, does that mean there may be some cheating later on with Martin and or Graham? You know, once D gets a 'taste"? :love:

#2. What ever happened to that old guy that was the co-worker of Elena's Dad that wanted her and was in the car with her if you didn't pursue the Elena route? Incorporating one or both of them with Elena would be a good side story. :love:

#3. Jennifer's Dad has shown up... ;):love:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
#1. While there may be no official NTR, but there will be sharing with Martin / Graham, does that mean there may be some cheating later on with Martin and or Graham? You know, once D gets a 'taste"? :love:

#2. What ever happened to that old guy that was the co-worker of Elena's Dad that wanted her and was in the car with her if you didn't pursue the Elena route? Incorporating one or both of them with Elena would be a good side story. :love:

#3. Jennifer's Dad has shown up... ;):love:
Well.... as for
1.) the big difference between sharing and NTR is, that NTR is for making the other one jealous and/or putting him/her into an unwanted situation and causing emotional bad mood, while sharing is an agreement of both, where both like it and both want it. So there is of course a big difference whether MC+D having a 3-some, which is a sharing, or if D+XX having sex while MC doesn't know (cheating) or MC has to watch, but doesn't like/want what he is seeing (NTR).
Once again: there will be no NTR and no cheating in this game.

2.) that guy is still near Elena's place, which is in a whole different country - so probably not possible to meet him again (why would he travel to D's country and search for them?)

3.) Not every person (or thing/puppy/whatever) you see in a game is automaticially something to fuck with ;)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can't load ch1 save on ch2
Can someone explain file tree?
Android version

Sorry for my bad english
savegames are located in %game's installation folder/game/saves
also there is a copy of each file at %AppData/RenPy/DMD 1xxxxxxxxx (1 as for ch 1, 2 for 2, and 3 for 3)

the game's loading priority is game's folder, if there is no file for a certain slot located, the game looks within AppData

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great update(as always).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm loving to see what Mr. Dots is doing about the kinky scenes, it's not too much extreme and the game will not be too much vanilla, so, I think the dosage here is very good

Reactions: Hyperserver

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
I've been doing some thinking. Sorry if that has already been mentioned.

There really can only be one reason why the mother should manage to see her daughter again.
She catches them both having sex. What do you think of that?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes