frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Jeff Steel

Nothing pisses me off like continuity errors, I am playing through the update now & MC is having a chat with D about Elena being involved in their playtime last night, even though I've shut down that twiggy little skeezer since she first tried to touch me! I have played a dedicated D/Georgina route since the very start, Jen & Elena are both a big HELLNO on the Relationships screen and I assume I should be talking to D about Georgina post photoshoot instead.

Like seriously, Elena is not even in the same country as we are? Did she skype her pussy in?

View attachment 414369

Way to ruin my experience Devs, time to hire a new team of testers instead of using fangirlz...
I am not a big fan of Elena either because of how she keeps trying to force herself onto my D but then again she really helps me and my D as well so I did gave in to her desires. I just don't want Elena touching my D. I like Jen but she is a little to thin for me but after what she did to help me find my D I felt she deserved some love so I gave in to her as well and I think she is sweet as well.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I am not a big fan of Elena either because of how she keeps trying to force herself onto my D but then again she really helps me and my D as well so I did gave in to her desires. I just don't want Elena touching my D. I like Jen but she is a little to thin for me but after what she did to help me find my D I felt she deserved some love so I gave in to her as well and I think she is sweet as well.

You prefer the yandere spycam nutjob to the sexpot? Takes all sorts I guess... :sneaky:

Reactions: DigDug69

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I've been doing some thinking. Sorry if that has already been mentioned.

There really can only be one reason why the mother should manage to see her daughter again.
She catches them both having sex. What do you think of that?
I'm looking forward to the upcoming Rachel+F+D threesome. My only question is, who's bringing the dog?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love this Visual Novel and is by far the best one on this site today! Really glad the dev didn't give up on this story after chapter 2 :) I like many others probably just go down the F and D route but like how the reader(player) have the option on many different routes for the outcome of the story SO a big thanks to the DEV

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Who actually spread the rumor that later it's also about sodomy?
That's sick, isn't it?

If that really happens later, I'll delete the game immediately.

Shitstorm incoming...

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Who? There is no confirmed pregnancy right now, but of course some theories. But theories are there always and for everything - mostly wrong
Olivia announced to Graham that she's already pregnant, and it's possible that it's MC's (if you went that route).

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Jeff, is it possible for Olivia to be pregnant with mc's child?
While possible, that is not the current intention. Graham/Olivia was originally intended to be a one-shot, but Olivia at least gained fan popularity. Then they became a “real life example” to help normalize the father-daughter experience for D - to include their love child to normalize for D a D/F love child.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I see Jennifer helping the mother in the future to get D away from F so that she can have the father all to herself using the video she recorded with the cam.
That is enough evidence to have him locked up for years, unless they agree to her returning with her mother and promising never to see him again.

I was on a Jennifer route until she went to install the spy cams and at that point I realized that she was an insane stalker bitch that in real life would be watching every move a guy made until one of them murdered the other.
Leaving would not be an option, because she would find you.
With the murderer most likely being her, and killing him in his sleep, or maybe she just snips off a souvenir as a reminder of their time together. Something he will really miss in the future that guarantees that no one else will be with him .
If she can't have you, nobody will...

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You prefer the yandere spycam nutjob to the sexpot? Takes all sorts I guess...
I haven't actually gotten that far with Jen so I didn't know about the spycam. I havent even finished part 2 yet because I ran into a save bug and had to start over. I was only with Jen one time so far. Now that I know that about Jen I probably wont be doing to much with her either.

And if you are talking about Elena being a sexpot then I am going to have to strongly disagree with that. The two sexpots to me in the game are the D and Georgina.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I haven't actually gotten that far with Jen so I didn't know about the spycam. I havent even finished part 2 yet because I ran into a save bug and had to start over. I was only with Jen one time so far. Did Jen install the spycam for the F? Now that I know that about Jen I probably wont be doing to much with her either.

And if you are talking about Elena being a sexpot then I am going to have to strongly disagree with that. The two sexpots to me in the game or the D and Georgina.

Ah damn, didn't mean to spoil anything for you, sorry. Don't let that stop you from doing anything with her if you like her. Just be aware she likes you back. A lot. A LOT a lot, haha.

As for the sexpot thing, personal preference I guess.

Anybody notice the reference to Melody? This made me smile.
I must have missed that one, but I did notice quite a few references to other games. D wanting to be a lifeguard for example.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ah damn, didn't mean to spoil anything for you, sorry. Don't let that stop you from doing anything with her if you like her. Just be aware she likes you back. A lot. A LOT a lot, haha.

As for the sexpot thing, personal preference I guess.
Dont worry about it spoilers don't really bother me that much especially if it helps me avoid a sticky situation.

Of course I cant really say I like Jen it was more that I felt she deserved some love for helping me find the D but if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't have done anything with her. Jen doesn't do anything to the D does she? If she does something to the D then I wont have anything to do with Jen.

Its a good thing we have different preferences! Could you imagine what it would be like if every guy liked the same type of girl? That would be really rough.

Actually I didnt even know what a Yandere was so I had to look it up. hahaha

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Anybody notice the reference to Melody? This made me smile.
there are so much hidden eastereggs over the whole story, which are morstly not even recognized.
references to other game
references to Simpsons (a lot)
references to Music (in Melody)
and more

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes