frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see Jennifer helping the mother in the future to get D away from F so that she can have the father all to herself.

I was on a Jennifer route until she went to install the spy cams and at that point I realized that she was an insane stalker bitch that in real life would be watching every move a guy made until one of them murdered the other, because leaving would not be an option, because she would find you.
With the murderer most likely being her and killing you in your sleep. If she can't have you, nobody will...
You are making me scared of Jen. hahaha

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hello there everyone , i wanted to ask u guys is the game is full ??
i almost finish chapter 2 and i believe that the end was in chapter 3 , but when i look at the game here on f95 i can't find (completed) , what can be added? will there be chapter 4? are there any news?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
hello there everyone , i wanted to ask u guys is the game is full ??
i almost finish chapter 2 and i believe that the end was in chapter 3 , but when i look at the game here on f95 i can't find (completed) , what can be added? will there be chapter 4? are there any news?
Chapter 3 is still ongoing

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
lost the save from chapter2, how should answer to the question at the start of the chapter3?
if you have played through Chapter 2 before and know the content already chapter 3 is stand alonewhen playing chapter 3 start with friend points 210, tits 20, ass 20, sharing 30, exhibitionism 30, and BDSM 10. that will give you everything you need to start. Oh and make your side dish preferences ie. Elana, Georgina, and the like.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's the problem; all of it was pure set-up for the next update. Waste of time, not worth the bandwidth.
You serioulsy think that we can just jump into threesomes,sharing and even harder fetishes from the start of the chapter?
Even if that was possible then what?We will already have that on level 13/14 corruption-what we will have for later updates of the game?Then you guys you will complain that we have way too many threesomes,foursomes,orgies etc and nothing new.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
You serioulsy think that we can just jump into threesomes,sharing and even harder fetishes from the start of the chapter?
Even if that was possible then what?We will already have that on level 13/14 corruption-what we will have for later updates of the game?Then you guys you will complain that we have way too many threesomes,foursomes,orgies etc and nothing new.
It was lead to threesome for the past 2 updates... and now, nope; next one maybe. Pfft.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
This has got to be the most boring update from DMD, The scene with E, D and F are like mashed up in a hurry to reach climax of this month update. Guess i was expecting a bit more...oh well, hope santa will bring natural and surprising story line like it was till version 2.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Jeff Steel

Nothing pisses me off like continuity errors, I am playing through the update now & MC is having a chat with D about Elena being involved in their playtime last night, even though I've shut down that twiggy little skeezer since she first tried to touch me! I have played a dedicated D/Georgina route since the very start, Jen & Elena are both a big HELLNO on the Relationships screen and I assume I should be talking to D about Georgina post photoshoot instead.

Like seriously, Elena is not even in the same country as we are? Did she skype her pussy in?

View attachment 414369

Way to ruin my experience Devs, time to hire a new team of testers instead of using fangirlz...
Yeah, I got that bug too, annoying and gonna wait I guess until there's a fix.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This has got to be the most boring update from DMD, The scene with E, D and F are like mashed up in a hurry to reach climax of this month update. Guess i was expecting a bit more...oh well, hope santa will bring natural and surprising story line like it was till version 2.
It was heavy of plot thread control. Interesting, the way things are timed (Olivia/Graham night on Friday (Day 33) and Margo/bf on Saturday (Day 34)), the next release will be heavy on “sharing” which will probably ruffle a lot of non-sharing feathers. I imagine it will also be heavy on D only path stuff. Perhaps a dash of Elena/Jennifer prep for the “monster”.

And who knows what else as a bit of dash here and a bit of dash there...

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Another typo after the twister game

Think it should be D`s name not MC`s name she says
Otherwise it makes no sense

xO-R41D3N-Ox

Nov 26, 2018
Hey guys, i have a problem. my pc CPU is dead and i cant get the savegames of the game. So i'd be nice if somebody could upload a savegame of end ch. 2 D only if possible. ch2 complete playthrough would take me some time ^^"

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, i have a problem. my pc CPU is dead and i cant get the savegames of the game. So i'd be nice if somebody could upload a savegame of end ch. 2 D only if possible. ch2 complete playthrough would take me some time ^^"
CH 2 saves are not compatable with 3 anyways, start a new game and input your choices .

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If u download ch3 you don't need a save from ch2...you can lock/unlock relationship how many times you want ;) ( answer also to the questions that the game asks you at the beginning of ch3)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ah damn, didn't mean to spoil anything for you, sorry. Don't let that stop you from doing anything with her if you like her. Just be aware she likes you back. A lot. A LOT a lot, haha.

As for the sexpot thing, personal preference I guess.

I must have missed that one, but I did notice quite a few references to other games. D wanting to be a lifeguard for example.
Jen just needs the guidance of an older gentleman to help her keep to the straight and narrow. lol
What's the lifeguard reference to?
there are so much hidden eastereggs over the whole story, which are morstly not even recognized.
references to other game
references to Simpsons (a lot)
references to Music (in Melody)
and more
I was too busy trying to knock up everything walking to notice all them Easter eggs I can't wait until we can swap her birth control pills out for tic tacs. :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes