SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
You serioulsy think that we can just jump into threesomes,sharing and even harder fetishes from the start of the chapter?
Even if that was possible then what?We will already have that on level 13/14 corruption-what we will have for later updates of the game?Then you guys you will complain that we have way too many threesomes,foursomes,orgies etc and nothing new.
We do no complaining here. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RustyV

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
#1. While there may be no official NTR, but there will be sharing with Martin / Graham, does that mean there may be some cheating later on with Martin and or Graham? You know, once D gets a 'taste"? :love:
Since Graham's cock is not as large as F's, he's the guy to take D's virgin ass. (y)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In Chapter 1 there are two place where I can decide what outfit she wears. The lingerie and then the dress. I am using the lain mod which tells me to get the Red Dress can't remember which lingerie it said to get.

What I was wondering does it have an impact on the game if I dont chose the outfit the mod is showing to chose? For the lingerie I would like to get the first set because I think it is really cute but the father has a really strong reaction with the 2nd one so that is why I chose the 2nd one.

With the dress, lain mod says go with the Red Dress but I would like to go with the 2nd one. Will this have an negative effect on my game play?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
What am I doing wrong if the story won't progress beyond 0,46? I even made a fresh install and started over CH3.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I went back and restarted chapter three and have now reached the morning just before D goes to the beach with Olivia. The walkthrough says that if D and E are on a sexual path there's supposed to be a D path blowjob and if you are on a nonsexual path with D & E you get sex with E. So I'm on a D & E sexual path but I get sex with E, instead of a blowjob with D.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So I went back and restarted chapter three and have now reached the morning just before D goes to the beach with Olivia. The walkthrough says that if D and E are on a sexual path there's supposed to be a D path blowjob and if you are on a nonsexual path with D & E you get sex with E. So I'm on a D & E sexual path but I get sex with E, instead of a blowjob with D.
The bj is in the D only path

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Who actually spread the rumor that later it's also about sodomy?
That's sick, isn't it?

If that really happens later, I'll delete the game immediately.

Shitstorm incoming...
sorry for that late reply - i missed your post somehow :(
I don't discuss with the others, because they interprete things like they want to. If they see a horse, they think about fucking a horse. If they see a puppet, they think about fucking a puppet. I just wish, they get a simple gold fish, just to see what fantasy they get about that pet ;)

Joke beside, and back to topic. You really can take my word that the story of DMD will once come to an end without any kind of bestiality. Some over here still don't believe - i have given up to arque with them - it's not worth it.
MrDots has a huge fanbase, some of them are over here - but just a small amount cry for bestiality, probably even those who aren't even patreon or subscriber.
Bestiality would not match at all in storyline while the story is most important for MrDots team. Also is bestiality crossing a line, where most of us don't agree to go.
Of course things could change, like nothing is really 100% sure - to be honest.
But you can take my word, that right now there are no plans at all to get any bestiality into the game, and there is no reason to change this.
What happens, once the game is finished, may be some other kind of question - but the planned story arcs are sodomy free, regardless what other discussions say, or whatever anybody else means to read between lines or somewhere else.
I hope i could clarify some things and and get your concerns away.

EDIT: (my personal thoughts)
just to show how much they (the "demanders" over here) care about MrDots - there are so much complaints about this update and what should be in there, and what they want to see... They, they, they, they......
Did anybody of them think about MrDots? Did anybody say "congratulations for your 3rd anniversary, and thanks for all your work"? Of corse not
There are still people behind who work the whole days to get your updates out on time - more accurate on time as nearly each other developer...
Do they honorize? No - they keep complaining... just to get their wild fantasies satisfied - nothing more
There is just one group crying so much about bestiality - and it's over here - and believe me - MrDots more likely should do what he likes and what he got planned, than listening to what some few over here demand (sorry, for the harsh words)
... but thats another point at all

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That's the problem; all of it was pure set-up for the next update. Waste of time, not worth the bandwidth.
A pace which matches circumstances and personalities on display is a consistent quality of this game. That is a hallmark characteristic of MrDots team productions.

Perhaps you recall the multiple complaints about pace in Chapter 1, where sexual contact between the MC and D was not happening very quickly at all. Yet, by the end of the chapter, everyone was clamoring for more: the payoff came in buying into those - and the supporting cast of - characters, a new universe being developed before our eyes, the basis of more tales, events and sub-plots to come. We cared what happened to and between the characters.

We're at a new level of interactions within the game now and - once again - plausability is being built in with the pacing of interactions between characters.

I'm not complaining about this chapter, I'm ecstatic with what it has brought and I am once again feeling immersed in the game's movements because of it all. Once again, the team is building upon what has come before and creating a basis for future events we all want to see.

Except I still want that "promised" bestiality, it would be rad.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
.... a new universe being developed before our eyes, the basis of more tales, events and sub-plots to come. We cared what happened to and between the characters.
For these words: just WHOW - couldn't be said in a better way imho

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so far after the sex with E, all the decisions go the none d%e sex path (like shower sex with E after O and D go to the beach).

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
sorry for that late reply - i missed your post somehow :(
I don't discuss with the others, because they interprete things like they want to. If they see a horse, they think about fucking a horse. If they see a puppet, they think about fucking a puppet. I just wish, they get a simple gold fish, just to see what fantasy they get about that pet ;)

Joke beside, and back to topic. You really can take my word that the story of DMD will once come to an end without any kind of bestiality. Some over here still don't believe - i have given up to arque with them - it's not worth it.
MrDots has a huge fanbase, some of them are over here - but just a small amount cry for bestiality, probably even those who aren't even patreon or subscriber.
Bestiality would not match at all in storyline while the story is most important for MrDots team. Also is bestiality crossing a line, where most of us don't agree to go.
Of course things could change, like nothing is really 100% sure - to be honest.
But you can take my word, that right now there are no plans at all to get any bestiality into the game, and there is no reason to change this.
What happens, once the game is finished, may be some other kind of question - but the planned story arcs are sodomy free, regardless what other discussions say, or whatever anybody else means to read between lines or somewhere else.
I hope i could clarify some things and and get your concerns away.

EDIT: (my personal thoughts)
just to show how much they (the "demanders" over here) care about MrDots - there are so much complaints about this update and what should be in there, and what they want to see... They, they, they, they......
Did anybody of them think about MrDots? Did anybody say "congratulations for your 3rd anniversary, and thanks for all your work"? Of corse not
There are still people behind who work the whole days to get your updates out on time - more accurate on time as nearly each other developer...
Do they honorize? No - they keep complaining... just to get their wild fantasies satisfied - nothing more
There is just one group crying so much about bestiality - and it's over here - and believe me - MrDots more likely should do what he likes and what he got planned, than listening to what some few over here demand (sorry, for the harsh words)
... but thats another point at all
I agree with each word.
I'm a subscriber there (this is where I met the game)
I can't imagine bestiality in the personality of "D".
I thanked you there, and I repeat here, thank you very much for this game.
Without a doubt, it is my favorite game.
I see games here, where the developer listens to people,
but there are very alienated people with strange desires.
What makes the game bad.
So I am in favor of the developer,
make the game according to your will and imagination,
So DMD is the success it is.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes