DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The game started out with bestiality as a planned game feature, but have you tried looking at the tags for the game recently?
They took bestiality out because MrDots said that it is NOT going to happen, but people here keep talking about it like it is going to happen anyway.

If the people making the game say it is not going to happen, then anyone saying it still might is doing nothing more than setting themselves up for disappointment, which in the end will ruin the game for them when it doesn't happen.

Reactions: Ed B

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just a dichotomy gripe: HOW? HOW is a bathing suit D borrowed from ELENA supposed to be to big for her? Elena is half her size, never mind a 1/4 her bust size. (if that) I mean, if I was Candystriping (acid and shrooms) I STILL couldn't buy that a bikini that Elena bought for herself is somehow, in the most bizarro of universes, To Big for D.
It is an error to be fixed - rather it is too small.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With the dress, lain mod says go with the Red Dress but I would like to go with the 2nd one. Will this have an negative effect on my game play?
it's supposed to be yellow to have sex with d in ch2 while they are in hotel.
someone have saves end off 0.22 - 0.22.5
?
I posted mine few pages ago and 0.22 saves are compatible with 0.22.5 since .5 was just bugfix.

and back to topic: very nice update as usual besides game not having some choices which walkthrough mentions and BAD Elena took Jen's other cherry which was supposed to be taken by f.

also this fanfic seems to become true.

leonatos

Jul 11, 2017
Since its almost certain to happen in next updates, is there a way to avoid sharing D with guys and only have the threesome with girls or will it be mandatory?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Since its almost certain to happen in next updates, is there a way to avoid sharing D with guys and only have the threesome with girls or will it be mandatory?
Sharing is avoidable and for example with Martin depends on your choices in ch1 and ch2 ( if u use a walkthrough there are all the choices to do to avoid sharing with guys)

leonatos

Jul 11, 2017
Sharing is avoidable and for example with Martin depends on your choices in ch1 and ch2 ( if u use a walkthrough there are all the choices to do to avoid sharing with guys)
But will it be avoidable with a specific choice at the exact moment, or will it say be based exclusively on previous choices?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
But will it be avoidable with a specific choice at the exact moment, or will it say be based exclusively on previous choices?
Martin with 2 choices ( 1 in ch1 ( compliment) and another in ch2 if i remember well) but at the beginning of ch3 click no at this question ( to avoid to play from ch1) : screenshot0002.png

Sep 16, 2019
Nooooo!! A little help or advice please. Downloaded the latest update (CH3-023 apk) but it fails to install. I get the msg about wanting to update existing version and it goes through all the motions but then comes up with the failed to install msg. I have plenty of storage space, I've rebooted and re-download but still the same issue. Not had this prob before. Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting version to say the least. More drama coming on the next version I bet.
That guy with the binoculars now I see why I had to break or not break them.
Are we gonna see him again or is that it? Hopefully that's it for that annoying character.
I cant believe they ran into that Richard again thats another annoying character.
When Lucas gets out of jail he'll go see Richard first and then he'll spill the beans.
He'll probably tell him where he saw them last and then the drama will begin again.
Wish there was a permanent way to get rid of him. Hes the ultimate bad guy.
And then theres Martin I wonder why do we have him spend the night.
Hope the MC can keep his hands to himself for 1 night. Also wheres he gonna sleep?
And then theres Rachel. Why not just let D talk to her mother and get it over with?
Seaside is not that big and she already knows she has look for D near the beach.
If in the next version I get an option to talk to Rachel I will.
2 wrongs dont make a right. The MC is doing exactly what she did to him.
And then theres D This girl is way too naive and a slow work in progress where the harem is concerned.
It reminds me of Sisterly Lust except it didnt take 3 chapters to to make this progress.
It went beyond that and he ended up proposing marrieage to 7 girls so far.
I hope the harem progress in DMD develops into something big.
The girls just seem to be in standby mode. Though big in numbers they are
scattered all over the place. He needs a big and I mean a big house in oder for that to happen. If it does maybe this game will turnn into a sand box or open world game in the end. Hope we dont have to wait too long for the next version.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nooooo!! A little help or advice please. Downloaded the latest update (CH3-023 apk) but it fails to install. I get the msg about wanting to update existing version and it goes through all the motions but then comes up with the failed to install msg. I have plenty of storage space, I've rebooted and re-download but still the same issue. Not had this prob before. Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The pc works fine you will always get issues with Android.

Sep 16, 2019
That'd be right. Haven't had any issues with other updates or other games but, of course, it'd have to happen with one of the best games out. Thanks for your feedback, I'm thinking I might try uninstalling, doing a fresh new install and playing through again. Hopefully that might sort it out.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
there are so much hidden eastereggs over the whole story, which are morstly not even recognized.
references to other game
references to Simpsons (a lot)
references to Music (in Melody)
and more
IMO Simpsons references are great, but I'm a classic Simpsons fan.
Should have added a Bay Watch reference with D and Olivia running down the beach in their lifeguard suits. :D
To be a master of pop culture references you have to include Monty Pythonisms.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes