RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but...
screenshot0017.png

While I overall liked this update I do have a few nits to pick.

There seems this update seems to be plagued with more than the usual amount of typos (not meaning non-American English) and render gaffs.
The scene where Olivia is teaching D CPR felt more like a public service announcement. I get that was a vehicle for Olivia to slip D her tongue but I just felt going into CPR detail was a waste of time and effort on the part of the dev team. Time and effort that could have been used to animate the "Jennifer fucking Elena with her strap-on" scene instead of the stills that actually took away some of the lewdness of that interaction.
The college tour while a way for the MC to sneak off to ring shop did not need to be given that much coverage, again time that could have been used to improve or add other scenes.
In some ways too many cameos.
Jennifer seems to be going Fatal Attraction, not so much sexier as scary.

Unlike many here I liked the story development pace. D was eased into her first forays having lesbian and group sex. I do wish the D would have taken another shower with Elena and "reciprocated" her friend's attention.
The MC and D had a frank discussion about extra sex partners that opened the door to greater activity down the road. D nearly openly admitted to herself and the MC she is very sexually attracted to women. I hope we will soon see D flirting with other girls, maybe even initiating instead of always only reacting.
D's high school dilemma was addressed. Still want to see her seduce a cheerleader, but c'est le jeu.

IMO this felt like a future development update, which was needed. Unfortunately with updates happening only once every three months I can see why some fans are irked by what may have been an acceptable pace to many of them in a VN with monthly updates.
The father not seeking a job is getting worrying, is this foreshadowing of him relying on D?
Overall I think this was a good update, good but not great kind of like a Joey heavy Friends episode.

Anyway Happy 3rd Anniversary DMD!

Last edited:

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
The father not seeking a job is getting worrying, is this foreshadowing of him relying on D?
Overall I think this was a good update, good but not great kind of like a Joey heavy Friends episode.

Anyway Happy 3rd Anniversary DMD!
well they have only been there for what, 4 days now? considering his last job and what seems like a fairly modest lifestyle he was living i'm sure he has some cash saved up and it's not like he's been mooching off of her for 6 months or something.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Here's my take on this update, while I love DMD:

The most anticipated chapter is 3, but it does not rise to the expectations. Why?

Because the updates feel "monthly". Hear me out on this.
This is the kind of story progress I expect after 1 month, not 3 months.

Chapter 2 (when they were rushing to finish DMD) was the best because... a 3 months update felt like 3 months of progress, and I was always like "She does what now?!" and it felt so... cool to see her push boundaries beyond my expectations.

Chapter 3 (appeared only after they realised it's the golden goose, after Chapter 2 was a banger) and got back to the 1 month feel like pacing, only released every 3 months.

I love Melody too, and Melody has great pacing, even for 1 month'ers.

But DMD, she needs to step her game up, 3 months have to feel like 3 months of update.
(And yes, I am a NTR/corruption fan, I do wish for D to go full on ntr bestiality bimbo mode... but i'm slowly loosing hope)

Truly hope MrDots gets back the balls he had when doing Chapter 2,
and surprise us witmuch more progress for the next update.

I believe in you, MrDots, shock us
Give us the unexpected

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

The most anticipated chapter is 3, but it does not rise to the expectations. Why?

Chapter 2 (when they were rushing to finish DMD) was the best because... a 3 months update felt like 3 months of progress, and I was always like "She does what now?!" and it felt so... cool to see her push boundaries beyond my expectations.

Chapter 3 (appeared only after they realised it's the golden goose, after Chapter 2 was a banger) and got back to the 1 month feel like pacing, only released every 3 months.

But DMD, she needs to step her game up, 3 months have to feel like 3 months of update.
(And yes, I am a NTR/corruption fan, I do wish for D to go full on ntr bestiality bimbo mode... but i'm slowly loosing hope)

Give us the unexpected
When Lucas gets out of jail youll get your wish.
When Rachel finally catches up to them youll get your wish.
When the Harem path finally starts youll get your wish.
More drama then your mama can withstand so youll get your wish.
Baby steps it's all about baby steps.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: Hyperserver

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
The game started out with bestiality as a planned game feature, but have you tried looking at the tags for the game recently?
They took bestiality out because MrDots said that it is NOT going to happen, but people here keep talking about it like it is going to happen anyway.

If the people making the game say it is not going to happen, then anyone saying it still might is doing nothing more than setting themselves up for disappointment, which in the end will ruin the game for them when it doesn't happen.
Wasn't in this update except for a visit to pet store but you'll be hearing about the beastiality thing for the next 3 months

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wasn't in this update except for a visit to pet store but you'll be hearing about the beastiality thing for the next 3 months
I think you are confusing this game with other anime games having to do with bestiality.
Or you just simply have a weird fetish that has nothing to do with this game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Give us the unexpected
Well, when do you all accept that this is NOT a 3 month update, but a 1 month update ????
MrDots is able to release 1 update per month, which is regarded to the ammount of content within his updates a lot.
But MrDots has to deal with 2 games at once (Melody, his main game - and DMD)
So MrDots decided to do 2 updates for Melody, and 1 update for DMD - and so on
Please keep in mind, that DMD was kind of abandonned as he startet with Melody, but the community backuped him so much, that he managed to keep DMD alive.
So you should be happy, that you get your updates at all, because other devs would just have abandonned finally and just support their newest game....

sorry, ..... just saying

EDIT: (this is adressed to all over here)
What i forgot to say - DMD is only on subscribestar and based on the number of subscribers, the number of monthly subscribing players is very low.
In opposite of that, Melody on Patreon has a huge amount of pledgers.
To say it clear, Melody makes MrDots living, while the biggest amount of DMD players are obvious just pirating.
So if you would be a dev, which game would you priorize? The game which makes your storage full? Or another game, where the most part of its players just whine about these or that, even they didn't even pay anything.
There are a lot of small communities of Dots fans, (there are other platforms like this one too), but nowhere are the complaints, demands, and dishonors so much as over here..... sorry, again just saying .....

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "rgregw, postagem: 2466156, membro: 332890"]
Alguém pode me enviar uma versão 0.22.5 totalmente concluída, salvar o arquivo, por favor
[/CITAR]

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well, when do you all accept that this is NOT a 3 month update, but a 1 month update ????
MrDots is able to release 1 update per month, which is regarded to the ammount of content within his updates a lot.
But MrDots has to deal with 2 games at once (Melody, his main game - and DMD)
So MrDots decided to do 2 updates for Melody, and 1 update for DMD - and so on
Please keep in mind, that DMD was kind of abandonned as he startet with Melody, but the community backuped him so much, that he managed to keep DMD alive.
So you should be happy, that you get your updates at all, because other devs would just have abandonned finally and just support their newest game....

sorry, ..... just saying

EDIT: (this is adressed to all over here)
What i forgot to say - DMD is only on subscribestar and based on the number of subscribers, the number of monthly subscribing players is very low.
In opposite of that, Melody on Patreon has a huge amount of pledgers.
To say it clear, Melody makes MrDots living, while the biggest amount of DMD players are obvious just pirating.
So if you would be a dev, which game would you priorize? The game which makes your storage full? Or another game, where the most part of its players just whine about these or that, even they didn't even pay anything.
There are a lot of small communities of Dots fans, (there are other platforms like this one too), but nowhere are the complaints, demands, and dishonors so much as over here..... sorry, again just saying .....

1024/5000

I like Melody, but I'm supporting DMD, which is my favorite game.
Like you said, DMD has little support, maybe not being on Patreon,
maybe it was bigger there. Or maybe not everyone there knows about DMD in subscribestar, I don't know (just guessing).
And in order not to let this game die, I quit piracy (in this game at least)
and I started supporting him on subscribestar.
If all these people who can only complain give something, maybe we would have DMD almost every month,
we could have more stories, new characters.
I feel that MrDots and his team are working hard to develop both games,
sometimes they may even be sacrificing their free time,
to bring DMD to these ungrateful people.
I sincerely hope they don't give up on DMD, or deliver something rushed or unfinished,
just to get rid of this burden.
And to those who complain so much, support, help not let DMD die.
Or create your own games, and have fun.
Sorry if something went meaningless, translator.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
well they have only been there for what, 4 days now? considering his last job and what seems like a fairly modest lifestyle he was living i'm sure he has some cash saved up and it's not like he's been mooching off of her for 6 months or something.
Actually it's been longer since the MC quit his job, and he spent quite a bit of money getting D back.
I'm not saying he's mooching off of his daughter, but in this update the MC says his money is getting tight.
IMO getting a job would add another facet to DMD, i.e. D ends up doing ads for Jennifer's Uncle Walter's dealership.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes