Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So forgive me for being ignorant here, new to all of this..

I'm new so never had to update a VN here before, do I just download Chapter 3 again and overwrite everything?
just download and install like a "new" game. It should create a new folder. Old saves are also stored in %AppData% and should carry over, but if you want to be sure, you also can copy the folder named "saves" from old version to new version's game directory. should be located in %game's folder/game/saves.
EDIT:
Once you are sure the new version and savegames are working fine, you may delete the old version's game directory if you want

Last edited:
Reactions: aluveaux

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That line wouldn't have been in there for no reason. Regardless:
If you use it perfectly, the pill is 99% effective. But people aren’t perfect and it’s easy to forget or miss pills — so in reality the pill is about 91% effective. That means about 9 out of 100 pill users get pregnant each year.
Other outside factors can affect the effectiveness of the pill, like taking antibiotics.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well almost finished, playing on last scene jen/elena. Pretend too be jake and fuck me like i am d i almost swallowed my drink those 2 lol

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Right, will probably have to wait and not play until either the game is finished or the routes are very fleshed out. I am missing some content and dunno whether it's some choices (even tho I followed the walkthrought religiously). For example the choices that either close off or open the MFF path never happened (I thought that there we'll decide whether D and E have a relationship, but I believe now it's one of the setup things when starting Chapter 3). Well anyway, had the threesome scene with Elena, but prior to that seems I didn't get the pet store scene and dunno whether it's a bug or exclusive to being in a relationship with just D. Just feels like a lot of branches just starting and very hard to keep up with what you've chosen and know that you made the right choices for content

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Right, will probably have to wait and not play until either the game is finished or the routes are very fleshed out. I am missing some content and dunno whether it's some choices (even tho I followed the walkthrought religiously). For example the choices that either close off or open the MFF path never happened (I thought that there we'll decide whether D and E have a relationship, but I believe now it's one of the setup things when starting Chapter 3). Well anyway, had the threesome scene with Elena, but prior to that seems I didn't get the pet store scene and dunno whether it's a bug or exclusive to being in a relationship with just D. Just feels like a lot of branches just starting and very hard to keep up with what you've chosen and know that you made the right choices for content
well - there are some major errors in WT. This is known, and a new WT will be uploaded by MrDots soon. ALso some triggers seem to happen as not intended. They are about to look at those and hotfix it if necessary

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The pet store is D only, or at least I just got that on my D only save.

Also not related to what you posted (well, maybe). you dont get the Georgina scene unless you select her at the start (her or Jen) I didn't get the sex scene on the route I picked Jen on (even though I unlocked both relationships) but I did get the Jen stuff on the route I picked Georgina on.

Reactions: Darkaura

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
sure it is - but there is another (new) game after Melody - but no details are leaked right now (rumors talk about incest, but that would make MrDots leave patreon at all). So we have to wait what happens after Melody
Maybe he will patch the incest part so he won't leave patreon, i hope so

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
There will be no NTR, people keep saying it but its not true. There will be optional sharing of D with Martin/Graham.
Yeah, got confused I could have sworn it was just sharing but never mind it will most likely be unavoidable. Thanks for clearing it up!;)

Reactions: Darkaura

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I want to see D go out on the town when she knows F is visiting Graham for a night of carnal knowledge. D brings home three dudes from the bar and does a three-way bukakke style orgy when F comes home and says, "D, WTF?! You didn't give me a heads up?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes