Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Firstly, that's Islam for you.
I agree about the Wedding and ending. I also believe D is not the Daughter to MC, as Rachel was probably knocking off others when D was conceived, she does have a good track record! And if true, then will she find her real Father?? and is that the new MrDots game?:love::love::cool:
That's quite the idea you have there but wouldn't that just defeat the whole purpose of the game :p don't get me wrong it's a good idea and would be quite the twist.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
That's quite the idea you have there but wouldn't that just defeat the whole purpose of the game :p don't get me wrong it's a good idea and would be quite the twist.
Well possibly, but up to this point D is his Daughter until and when Rachel says otherwise, that's probably why she wants to talk with MC. Even seeing her Birth Cert is not final proof if the Mother lied at registration, and only the Mother can say for sure, or maybe one of several she was seeing.....who knows? My thoughts still stand on this, and await to be proven either way at the end game, and thanks for you thoughts.

Reactions: RustyV

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well let's not go there on that subject :oops: to keep on the topic I think that wedding we saw with the Father and D was a sure sign for that as an ending.
To be fair, the Iran law only allows marriage to a step-daughter. In D’s world, there is no age 13-17 marriage, unlike Iran. (Also in D’s world, incest gene issues do not exist , making that reason for an incest ban nonsensical).

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Firstly, that's
Well possibly, but up to this point D is his Daughter until and when Rachel says otherwise, that's probably why she wants to talk with MC. Even seeing her Birth Cert is not final proof if the Mother lied at registration, and only the Mother can say for sure, or maybe one of several she was seeing.....who knows? My thoughts still stand on this, and await to be proven either way at the end game, and thanks for you thoughts.
Islam for you.
I agree about the Wedding and ending. I also believe D is not the Daughter to MC, as Rachel was probably knocking off others when D was conceived, she does have a good track record! And if true, then will she find her real Father?? and is that the new MrDots game?:love::love::cool:
Would it help to have a paternity test drafted into the VN?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I only play DMD Chapter 1 and realize that there wasnt any sex scene between MC and D.
Now i come back, and it already Ch3 realise.

So tell me everyone, is the MC already have S with D?
Which Chapter is it??
End of ch1 first time
I think 7 times in ch.2 and 5 times in ch.3.
And ch.3 is only 1 update so far,second will be out in something like 30 hours.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
wonder if the game will get to the point where the MC gets the daughter pregnant or she wants to have his baby

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the truncated story line caused by the Patreon Purge may ultimately result in several spicier events being lost. Events that move D from being sexually adventurous to becoming sexually aggressive and even seeking sex without the approval or knowledge of the MC. Basically D becoming her own person and depending on the route you choose abandoning the MC altogether.

Pregnancy has already occurred in the story, but not D. It would be interesting to have two versions of a D Pregnancy Route, one in the D Only Route that results in a happy D and MC. One in the D Multiple Partner Route where the father is more unsure and results in some drama.

Like many fans I would have no issue with DMD continuing into a Chapter 4 Epilogue, but I can't see that happening. :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO the truncated story line caused by the Patreon Purge may ultimately result in several spicier events being lost. Events that move D from being sexually adventurous to becoming sexually aggressive and even seeking sex without the approval or knowledge of the MC. Basically D becoming her own person and depending on the route you choose abandoning the MC altogether.

Pregnancy has already occurred in the story, but not D. It would be interesting to have two versions of a D Pregnancy Route, one in the D Only Route that results in a happy D and MC. One in the D Multiple Partner Route where the father is more unsure and results in some drama.

Like many fans I would have no issue with DMD continuing into a Chapter 4 Epilogue, but I can't see that happening. :(
If there is a demand,everything is possible.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes