• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Btw, since October is coming I listen again to Type Os album October Rust (second best, Bloody Kisses is my all time favourite).
Haven't listened to that album in a long time. Actually, it's been more than a decade.
Wow, that album came out 23 years ago. Bloody Kisses would have been, what, 26 years ago? Pretty sure it was released in '93.
Now I feel old. Thanks, chief.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Haven't listened to that album in a long time. Actually, it's been more than a decade.
Wow, that album came out 23 years ago. Bloody Kisses would have been, what, 26 years ago? Pretty sure it was released in '93.
Now I feel old. Thanks, chief.
Yeah, Bloody Kisses is from 1993 and until today I still know my first contact with this album and all the stuff I tried to get more money to buy the CD! Don't feel old, feel blessed listening to one of such incredible bands from the 90's! (I need to keep saying that to me! ;) ) We need a 90's revival thread with bad religion, sisters of mercy, guns n'roses, etc. ;) ya, no, off topic I know I know, I will stop now.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, Bloody Kisses is from 1993 and until today I still know my first contact with this album and all the stuff I tried to get more money to buy the CD! Don't feel old, feel blessed listening to one of such incredible bands from the 90's! (I need to keep saying that to me! ;) ) We need a 90's revival thread with bad religion, sisters of mercy, guns n'roses, etc. ;) ya, no, off topic I know I know, I will stop now.
Why does this make me think of Cyborg's fandom for "Night Begins to Shine" ?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D80.png

Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Btw, since October is coming I listen again to Type Os album October Rust (second best, Bloody Kisses is my all time favourite).

Now thinking different about "My girlfriend's girlfriend" ahem, D and E. Her and me and her and she and me ... and we don't care what people say when walking hand in hand down King's highway... TWO FOR ONE TODAY... :p

Little D's poison...

Stay out of my youtube history bub. :LOL: How did you embed btw?

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/page-1417#post-2449826

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
I think a 21.5v came out to mitigate some of the issues in Chapter 2.
I know players had been able to maintain a relationship with both Georgina and Jennifer no matter who was called to fix up the MC's apartment before his return with D. But the 21.5 version "corrected" that issue.
how can i fix the bug? i cant play the game like this.

masbro

Sep 29, 2017
I only play DMD Chapter 1 and realize that there wasnt any sex scene between MC and D.
Now i come back, and it already Ch3 realise.

So tell me everyone, is the MC already have S with D?
Which Chapter is it??

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I only play DMD Chapter 1 and realize that there wasnt any sex scene between MC and D.
Now i come back, and it already Ch3 realise.

So tell me everyone, is the MC already have S with D?
Which Chapter is it??
End of ch1 first time

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Well let's not go there on that subject :oops: to keep on the topic I think that wedding we saw with the Father and D was a sure sign for that as an ending.
Firstly, that's Islam for you.
I agree about the Wedding and ending. I also believe D is not the Daughter to MC, as Rachel was probably knocking off others when D was conceived, she does have a good track record! And if true, then will she find her real Father?? and is that the new MrDots game?:love::love::cool:

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes