Jestermania

May 20, 2019
I post to you the answer of another moderator in discord of a member that asked a similar thing about DMD if D in future updates will see Melody open for Koko's concert :

Any connection between DMD and Melody is solely a Cameo/Easter Egg. DMD started years after Melody would have ended, so there's no chance of MC and Melody seeing D and F at the Europe Tour, since it would be how Koko would have gained the superstar status she has in DMD, when she gives D and F the tickets. Therefore, it's impossible those tickets are for the Europe Tour at the end of Melody, since in the timeline of DMD it would have already happened.
They should make it so Melody either sings with or opens for Koko since DMD is after Melody that would be intriguing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because Melody will be at least 10 years older than that image.
closer to 15 years.

mrdots could make next patreon game with incest by letting players decide relationships like inceton does in living with mia.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Do we know if there's another photoshoot gig in the next update? Those are my favourite parts.
I don't know if in the next update but now that Georgina is back more probably there will be other photoshoots in future ( always if you're in relationship with G)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone got a save for day 13 with a good FP amount? I screwed up by not accepting self-defense classes so I fail at the point the guy breaks in trying to diddle her.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So, what are the chances that we get some Georgina x D action this update? Elena is a lock, but are we just getting another small scene like last time? Georgina was feeling up D on the last update, so I wonder what the next progression of that is.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Good point.
How could D and Melody be on the same beach if they didn't exist in the same game-verse?
YES! I know you can have multiple doubles in multiple verses, like my doppelganger that finally won the lottery.
D also appears in numerous other games

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
about the future

Vanderlei monteiro

Mr. Dots, do you intend to continue creating games after Melody and DMD?
I do not practice incest, but it is a subject that arouses interest, curiosity, gives horny.
I hope you continue to create games with this theme.
Although I don't know if you like this kind of genre.
I want to continue supporting the games you make on this theme.
Sorry for the translation.

MrDots Games

We will continue developing more games after Melody and DMD ;) We'll share some news about the new game in a few month's time. And yes, it will be an incest-based game :)
Predict: Dating My Granddaughter: The MILF Revenge!

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
She is around 25 years old:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pftt... If Jessica is 25 years old, then she's going to look pretty rough by the time she's 30! :LOL:
Though in saying that, I do enjoy that game very much, but I just never bought into her being in her mid-20s.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
On the topic of potential crossover elements between the DMD and Melody (and maybe future MrDots games), their Lead Writer had this to offer in Discord:

In regards to the discussion some of you had a few days ago, regarding the thoughts and the ideas behind the little crossovers (easter eggs if you will) we've put in each game, I'd like to clear things up by telling you all why and how they came about. So a few months after starting Melody last year, MrDots and I were chatting like we usually do on here about the update of Melody we were working on at the time. He suggests to me as a "funny idea" to put in a reference from DMD into the Melody VN somehow. Another reason for putting a DMD reference into Melody was our own way of sending a "humorous" message to Patreon that DMD isn't dead, and it lives on because of our supporters and because of the Melody VN.

So MrDots and I continued to mention what we could put in both games - background characters, locations used in DMD that could be used in Melody etc. Initially they weren't meant to be anything more than that. Even when Amy goes away on holiday to the beach, and also in one of the Melody endings released, the "old hag" from the nudist beach in DMD appears in our second game. This still is meant to be a long running joke and nothing more.

The timeline for both games has been established and worked out by some fans already, given the fact that the Koko character features in both games - in DMD as a famous pop singer (like Rihanna status), and in Melody she's on the brink of super-stardom, after releasing her first album and soon embarking on her first European Tour.

So seeing as Koko is the only character that features in both games, we can already see that there's roughly five years between the time/year setting between both games.

Therefore in the "Melody Universe", D, Elena and co would all be 4/5 years older during that time, if they were to indeed exist.

However, there has never been any in depth discussions between MrDots and I about having characters from both games cross paths in a future DMD update. And at this point in time, I can't confirm or deny whether that will happen before DMD or Melody has concluded.

I hope this clears a few things up for you all.
I took this to mean that, despite original intentions to use some crossover elements as "funny" and unrelated cameos (e.g., the older female nudist), the presence of Koko kind of blurs the lines there. But, they haven't really talked about what this could mean between these and/or future games - or, whether other characters from Melody or DMD might have meaningful or throwaway appearances in their future game(s).

Therefore, what started as a lark could actually mean something more. Even HearzAM admits that the Koko interactions between the current games could reasonably imply a timeline difference between them: while that could simply represent to separate universes with identical Kokos, I think the more reasonable idea is that the nature of her multi-game appearances furthers the possibility that they could exist in the same universe, just different places and times.

I feel that growing these connections could add a rich undercurrent of unsaid subplots to the main stories, where secondary characters or even minor events in the lives of main characters might indicate more happenings in the larger MrDots universe that we are still growing to appreciate. At least, that's what I'd enjoy considering, given how their style is very much about building a story from the ground up: these subtle connections could offer much stuff to chew on without their needing to overtly develop full storylines in their support; our imaginations could do the rest from little clues given.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
On the topic of potential crossover elements between the DMD and Melody (and maybe future MrDots games), their Lead Writer had this to offer in Discord:

I took this to mean that, despite original intentions to use some crossover elements as "funny" and unrelated cameos (e.g., the older female nudist), the presence of Koko kind of blurs the lines there. But, they haven't really talked about what this could mean between these and/or future games - or, whether other characters from Melody or DMD might have meaningful or throwaway appearances in their future game(s).

Therefore, what started as a lark could actually mean something more. Even HearzAM admits that the Koko interactions between the current games could reasonably imply a timeline difference between them: while that could simply represent to separate universes with identical Kokos, I think the more reasonable idea is that the nature of her multi-game appearances furthers the possibility that they could exist in the same universe, just different places and times.

I feel that growing these connections could add a rich undercurrent of unsaid subplots to the main stories, where secondary characters or even minor events in the lives of main characters might indicate more happenings in the larger MrDots universe that we are still growing to appreciate. At least, that's what I'd enjoy considering, given how their style is very much about building a story from the ground up: these subtle connections could offer much stuff to chew on without their needing to overtly develop full storylines in their support; our imaginations could do the rest from little clues given.
Correct, they are the same planet/universe. It also makes the stories more interesting for a player of the earlier VN.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes