Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Because Melody will be at least 10 years older than that image.
Well, for one it's CG, also, she's supposedly a wealthy singer at this point, so gym coach + plastic surgery and she looks mostly the same. Or you can go all "alternate universe where people age slower" if needed. It's not like there would be protests on the streets if it's not 100% believable.

Reactions: RustyV

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Looks like Mr.Dots has fans in Iran coz they just passed a bill which legally let's father's 'marry' their daughters

Edit: as young as 13 is good to go lmao

• Angry
Reactions: KingFap and RustyV

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like Mr.Dots has fans in Iran coz they just passed a bill which legally let's father's 'marry' their daughters

Edit: as young as 13 is good to go lmao
Well let's not go there on that subject :oops: to keep on the topic I think that wedding we saw with the Father and D was a sure sign for that as an ending.

Reactions: KingFap and RustyV

Jestermania

May 20, 2019
I post to you the answer of another moderator in discord of a member that asked a similar thing about DMD if D in future updates will see Melody open for Koko's concert :

Any connection between DMD and Melody is solely a Cameo/Easter Egg. DMD started years after Melody would have ended, so there's no chance of MC and Melody seeing D and F at the Europe Tour, since it would be how Koko would have gained the superstar status she has in DMD, when she gives D and F the tickets. Therefore, it's impossible those tickets are for the Europe Tour at the end of Melody, since in the timeline of DMD it would have already happened.
They should make it so Melody either sings with or opens for Koko since DMD is after Melody that would be intriguing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because Melody will be at least 10 years older than that image.
closer to 15 years.

mrdots could make next patreon game with incest by letting players decide relationships like inceton does in living with mia.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Do we know if there's another photoshoot gig in the next update? Those are my favourite parts.
I don't know if in the next update but now that Georgina is back more probably there will be other photoshoots in future ( always if you're in relationship with G)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone got a save for day 13 with a good FP amount? I screwed up by not accepting self-defense classes so I fail at the point the guy breaks in trying to diddle her.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So, what are the chances that we get some Georgina x D action this update? Elena is a lock, but are we just getting another small scene like last time? Georgina was feeling up D on the last update, so I wonder what the next progression of that is.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Good point.
How could D and Melody be on the same beach if they didn't exist in the same game-verse?
YES! I know you can have multiple doubles in multiple verses, like my doppelganger that finally won the lottery.
D also appears in numerous other games

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
about the future

Vanderlei monteiro

Mr. Dots, do you intend to continue creating games after Melody and DMD?
I do not practice incest, but it is a subject that arouses interest, curiosity, gives horny.
I hope you continue to create games with this theme.
Although I don't know if you like this kind of genre.
I want to continue supporting the games you make on this theme.
Sorry for the translation.

MrDots Games

We will continue developing more games after Melody and DMD ;) We'll share some news about the new game in a few month's time. And yes, it will be an incest-based game :)
Predict: Dating My Granddaughter: The MILF Revenge!

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
She is around 25 years old:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pftt... If Jessica is 25 years old, then she's going to look pretty rough by the time she's 30! :LOL:
Though in saying that, I do enjoy that game very much, but I just never bought into her being in her mid-20s.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes