RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm.... This was in Melody's lewd gallery and based on this a crossover is plausible
Good point.
How could D and Melody be on the same beach if they didn't exist in the same game-verse?
YES! I know you can have multiple doubles in multiple verses, like my doppelganger that finally won the lottery.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Good point.
How could D and Melody be on the same beach if they didn't exist in the same game-verse?
YES! I know you can have multiple doubles in multiple verses, like my doppelganger that finally won the lottery.
But, neither of them are sporting "evil" Fu Manchu whiskers.

Reactions: RustyV

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
She is around 25 years old:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically you can be a mother under 18, so that's not relevant. I'd say to me she looks like 28-32 with glasses. And age doesn't matter regarding CG or 2D characters, it's just the developer who decides the age. Just like Erica and Jen are 18 in this game.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm sorry to disappoint you but there will be no crossovers... Are simple easter eggs ;)
Because Patreon wouldn't approve or because the dev's don't have any idea to make something with it ? I believe in the first hypothesis, since even if only for fan-service, people would like it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm sorry to disappoint you but there will be no crossovers... Are simple easter eggs ;)
I tend to think the situation could be a little more fluid than that - I guess we'll see over time. It seems the creative team hasn't squashed our ability to use Koko's appearances for guessing about relative timing between the games, for example.

At the very least, there's nothing stopping us from extrapolating from what is being shared, making our own connections (even if they are not advertised as canon) in almost fan-fiction kind of way (if it comes to that).

The team has given us interesting and entertaining cross-appearances to chew on, it's only natural we'd come up with ideas based upon them.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Because Patreon wouldn't approve or because the dev's don't have any idea to make something with it ? I believe in the first hypothesis, since even if only for fan-service, people would like it.
I tend to think the situation could be a little more fluid than that - I guess we'll see over time. It seems the creative team hasn't squashed our ability to use Koko's appearances for guessing about relative timing between the games, for example.

At the very least, there's nothing stopping us from extrapolating from what is being shared, making our own connections (even if they are not advertised as canon) in almost fan-fiction kind of way (if it comes to that).

The team has given us interesting and entertaining cross-appearances to chew on, it's only natural we'd come up with ideas based upon them.
I post to you the answer of another moderator in discord of a member that asked a similar thing about DMD if D in future updates will see Melody open for Koko's concert :

Any connection between DMD and Melody is solely a Cameo/Easter Egg. DMD started years after Melody would have ended, so there's no chance of MC and Melody seeing D and F at the Europe Tour, since it would be how Koko would have gained the superstar status she has in DMD, when she gives D and F the tickets. Therefore, it's impossible those tickets are for the Europe Tour at the end of Melody, since in the timeline of DMD it would have already happened.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because Melody will be at least 10 years older than that image.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Because Melody will be at least 10 years older than that image.
Well, for one it's CG, also, she's supposedly a wealthy singer at this point, so gym coach + plastic surgery and she looks mostly the same. Or you can go all "alternate universe where people age slower" if needed. It's not like there would be protests on the streets if it's not 100% believable.

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Looks like Mr.Dots has fans in Iran coz they just passed a bill which legally let's father's 'marry' their daughters

Edit: as young as 13 is good to go lmao

• Angry
Reactions: KingFap and RustyV

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like Mr.Dots has fans in Iran coz they just passed a bill which legally let's father's 'marry' their daughters

Edit: as young as 13 is good to go lmao
Well let's not go there on that subject :oops: to keep on the topic I think that wedding we saw with the Father and D was a sure sign for that as an ending.

Reactions: KingFap and RustyV
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes