yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
chapter 2 has so many bugs i cant choose any option for Jenifer. every time it shows error when its time for Jenifer option and if i ignore it the game will make the choices for me. plz help

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That's weird, because I have had zero crashes from the day the game came out to the last release, except for the one time i tried playing with some of the game stats and screwed one of them up.

Try playing from an older save point in case you have a bad save file.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
chapter 2 has so many bugs i cant choose any option for Jenifer. every time it shows error when its time for Jenifer option and if i ignore it the game will make the choices for me. plz help
I think a 21.5v came out to mitigate some of the issues in Chapter 2.
I know players had been able to maintain a relationship with both Georgina and Jennifer no matter who was called to fix up the MC's apartment before his return with D. But the 21.5 version "corrected" that issue.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think a 21.5v came out to mitigate some of the issues in Chapter 2.
I know players had been able to maintain a relationship with both Georgina and Jennifer no matter who was called to fix up the MC's apartment before his return with D. But the 21.5 version "corrected" that issue.
Actualy that was the major change in 0.21.5.The other change we can realy care is that we can see the kiss between D and Jennifer.In 0.21 that image was not present.

Reactions: RustyV

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Btw, since October is coming I listen again to Type Os album October Rust (second best, Bloody Kisses is my all time favourite).

Now thinking different about "My girlfriend's girlfriend" ahem, D and E. Her and me and her and she and me ... and we don't care what people say when walking hand in hand down King's highway... TWO FOR ONE TODAY... :p

Little D's poison...

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
Alright, so I fucked up. Something got deleted and along with it my renpy folder. Reinstalled, started game, the saves are there in both renpy folder and in the c:\user bla blah blah and when I load the game it looks good. Hit one load and its fine.... but of course its not the one I WANT! The one I want goes something like this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Then proceeded with a ton of nonsense!

Alright so Im not sure what to do. I'm not a designer I just wanted to play a game get all "worked up" in good way and have a nice time with a glass of bourbon... IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!

I posted this in general and someone said post it here so here I am. I can post the traceback if anyone thinks it can be helpful. But you know..... help please and thank you

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Alright, so I fucked up. Something got deleted and along with it my renpy folder. Reinstalled, started game, the saves are there in both renpy folder and in the c:\user bla blah blah and when I load the game it looks good. Hit one load and its fine.... but of course its not the one I WANT! The one I want goes something like this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Then proceeded with a ton of nonsense!

Alright so Im not sure what to do. I'm not a designer I just wanted to play a game get all "worked up" in good way and have a nice time with a glass of bourbon... IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!

I posted this in general and someone said post it here so here I am. I can post the traceback if anyone thinks it can be helpful. But you know..... help please and thank you
Which chapter are you playing?
If it is the last a new run is recommended

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes