eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
For the last nigh-on a year, she hasn't made a single penny (by dint of the fact that we haven't had an update in that time - not counting the Christmas Side Story). As far as we can see, she hasn't made a penny since 0.5c.
???

No idea why this conversation is a thing but...
She was in the "black" since opening TILL MAIN CHARACTER starts photographing. This was stated in game.
That said, its not unusual for a new business to be in the black for month(s)/year(s). I know restaurant business is pretty bad but know nothing about clothing business. I imagine its is a lot more cut throat since only name brands exist nowadays and you need to get your name circulating.
That said, being in the black could of included her salary/livelihood. Which means yes, she did make money but not enough to sustain her. It could mean either.
"You must spend money to make money. "

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
???

No idea why this conversation is a thing but...
She hadn't made a profit since opening till MAIN CHARACTER starts working.
That said, its not unusual for a new business to be in the black for month(s)/year(s). I know restaurant business is pretty bad but know nothing about clothing business. I imagine its is a lot more cut throat since only name brands exist nowadays and you need to get your name circulating.
I'm not talking in terms of the game's story. I'm talking terms of how there hasn't been an update in the last most-of-a-year.
Gods. Once again people focus on Caroline. This thread really is doomed.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For the last nigh-on a year, she hasn't made a single penny (by dint of the fact that we haven't had an update in that time - not counting the Christmas Side Story). As far as we can see, she hasn't made a penny since 0.5c.
Last time she wasn't ready to make another Photoshoot since she wasn't able to keep up with the orders... considering that this whole time she didn't ask for more I'd assume she is still overhelmed with packing and sending out orders. (i.e. turning a profit)
I'm not talking in terms of the game's story. I'm talking terms of how there hasn't been an update in the last most-of-a-year.
Gods. Once again people focus on Caroline. This thread really is doomed.
Considering that the Update is supposed to center on her storyline this discussion is far more on topic than most other discussions currently held here

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
To anybody that thinks about telling me stuff I already know:

I said:
I'm not talking in terms of the game's story.
So why did you go on to tell me about the game's story? I know what goes on in the game up to this point. I can only assume you fail at comprehension.

In any case, I'm nipping this in the bud right here. I made a joke, almost everybody misinterprets it and nothing was gained.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
It's really depressing when some of the best games get abandoned when dumpster fires get regular updates.
I need to stop downloading abandoned games and enjoying them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
But you must be patient and persistent ;)
This is true. I wonder how such persistence will pay off. I really hope 0.6 is worth the wait.
Reminds me of how The Outer Worlds and Shenmue III were bought by Epic on their BS 1 Year Exclusivity deal.
/thread derailment

Exanderful
How many people are we going to have to tell the same thing?
Dude. Read the last hundred pages or so.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
A the moderators frequent this thread as several deleted posts about other Game recomdations or other offtopic posts proof.
B Your interpretation of SOME of the rules don't seem quiet cohorent, same for posts.
So far no one was called names here simply for stateing his/her oppinion (or it was deleted before I could see it).
You might not agree with some posts but that's not trolling.
The only "person" receiving rather offensive posts is the dev, who isn't even a member here as it seems... but those posts are more often than not not personal and rather directed at his work ethic.
What proof do you have that there are fake accounts that receive "likes" from other fake accounts?
So far the likes seem to represent the general oppinion of people in this thread and posts receiving the most likes cater that oppinion
My opinion is subjective. Yes, some points can really be judged in different ways. But a few dozen repeating pages of messages, a discussion of Trump, Putin and other politicians together with the author of the game, the publication of false information - is not the norm.
I saw that some posts are deleted, but if 1 of the required 10 is deleted, then this also cannot be called a good job.
If some topics are punished for +1. And if I duplicate the link to the news or information that was already earlier, they will point me to this. And in this thread you can copy pages and no one will pay attention. On the contrary, put "like" for it.

Yes, and constant pouring mud on someone is not the best option for acceptable communication. At what point in the rules is it allowed to sprinkle mud on someone?
It should be a civilized forum for adults, not a kindergarten.
Wrote once that the author is bad, a liar and further down the list. Those who agree -put like. Well, you can comment on a couple of pages. But when it turns into an endless repeat it should not be the norm. It is enough for me to read once or use the search on the topic. I do not need to repeat the same thing several times on each page.
There is no author of the game in this thread, the patrons that pay are also unlikely to be sitting here (in any case, opinions in this thread are unlikely to be important to them). For whom to write all this spam? The topic was created to discuss the game, and not to collect curses at the author or interpretations of his actions - this is my subjective opinion

Even given my subjectivity, read some points of the rules and the content of this topic - there are real inconsistencies.

All that interests me is the same application of rules in all topics.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is true. I wonder how such persistence will pay off. I really hope 0.6 is worth the wait.
Reminds me of how The Outer Worlds and Shenmue III were bought by Epic on their BS 1 Year Exclusivity deal.
/thread derailment

Exanderful
How many people are we going to have to tell the same thing?
Dude. Read the last hundred pages or so.
Considering the extended wait time I doubt you'll get completly satisfied... hopefully we'll love it as much as the others... but I doubt he can make it memorable enough to compensate for 10 month without any.
Still looking forward to what the Update will be like, and maybe I'll be proven wrong... that would most certainly be impressive ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Considering the extended wait time I doubt you'll get completly satisfied... hopefully we'll love it as much as the others... but I doubt he can make it memorable enough to compensate for 10 month without any.
Still looking forward to what the Update will be like, and maybe I'll be proven wrong... that would most certainly be impressive ;)
We can only hope :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My opinion is subjective. Yes, some points can really be judged in different ways. But a few dozen repeating pages of messages, a discussion of Trump, Putin and other politicians together with the author of the game, the publication of false information - is not the norm.
I saw that some posts are deleted, but if 1 of the required 10 is deleted, then this also cannot be called a good job.
If some topics are punished for +1. And if I duplicate the link to the news or information that was already earlier, they will point me to this. And in this thread you can copy pages and no one will pay attention. On the contrary, put "like" for it.

Yes, and constant pouring mud on someone is not the best option for acceptable communication. At what point in the rules is it allowed to sprinkle mud on someone?
It should be a civilized forum for adults, not a kindergarten.
Wrote once that the author is bad, a liar and further down the list. Those who agree -put like. Well, you can comment on a couple of pages. But when it turns into an endless repeat it should not be the norm. It is enough for me to read once or use the search on the topic. I do not need to repeat the same thing several times on each page.
There is no author of the game in this thread, the patrons that pay are also unlikely to be sitting here (in any case, opinions in this thread are unlikely to be important to them). For whom to write all this spam? The topic was created to discuss the game, and not to collect curses at the author or interpretations of his actions - this is my subjective opinion

Even given my subjectivity, read some points of the rules and the content of this topic - there are real inconsistencies.

All that interests me is the same application of rules in all topics.
I suppose if you have a thin skin some of the posts seem unacceptable to you...
In general tones in threads like that tend to get harder the longer people keep talkeing about stuff... but it rarely gets out of hand to a degree that people really get insultant... there are people that really try to break these rules and those really are trolls... but so far I haven't seen any actual troll hang around long enough to be noticed... takeing an agressive tone while defending your opinion isn't trolling though... sure sometimes you'll get remarks that "muddy" you or your opinion, but if you consider that trolling you haven't seen actual trolling.
"Civilized" conversations are something you have over a cup of tea or coffee... not on a Forum.
And if people share an opinion they tend to state so... if those statements are interrupted by offtopic or game related discussions they might repeat them to show their shared opinion... that can be observed in pretty much every thread on this Forum...
Atleast this thread is not plagued with Questions of WT, Savegames or story milestones even if the previous post answered most of these questions

Reactions: ankhesenamun

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I suppose if you have a thin skin some of the posts seem unacceptable to you...
In general tones in threads like that tend to get harder the longer people keep talkeing about stuff... but it rarely gets out of hand to a degree that people really get insultant... there are people that really try to break these rules and those really are trolls... but so far I haven't seen any actual troll hang around long enough to be noticed... takeing an agressive tone while defending your opinion isn't trolling though... sure sometimes you'll get remarks that "muddy" you or your opinion, but if you consider that trolling you haven't seen actual trolling.
"Civilized" conversations are something you have over a cup of tea or coffee... not on a Forum.
And if people share an opinion they tend to state so... if those statements are interrupted by offtopic or game related discussions they might repeat them to show their shared opinion... that can be observed in pretty much every thread on this Forum...
Atleast this thread is not plagued with Questions of WT, Savegames or story milestones even if the previous post answered most of these questions
Read again what I wrote. Thin skin has nothing to do with it. I do not want to read the same thing on every page. And if you like to read on the forum with games about how Trump and Putin affected the delay in the game, or see 100% fake news about the postponement of the release for 2020, then for me it is too much. In addition, I would like to see how people who spread spam write such things in topics where regular moderation works.
All that bothers me is that in this thread you can get a “like” And in the other thread by doing the same, get a ban.
I expressed my opinion and do not intend to repeat it further. This topic is called "Milfy City"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Read again what I wrote. Thin skin has nothing to do with it. I do not want to read the same thing on every page. And if you like to read on the forum with games about how Trump and Putin affected the delay in the game, or see 100% fake news about the postponement of the release for 2020, then for me it is too much. In addition, I would like to see how people who spread spam write such things in topics where regular moderation works.
All that bothers me is that in this thread you can get a “like” And in the other thread by doing the same, get a ban.
I expressed my opinion and do not intend to repeat it further. This topic is called "Milfy City"
For starters you could help out the Moderators in that case and use the "Report" button on off topic discussions like this one.
And I only saw 2 Posts about someone complaining about Americans in general... and the original post was deleted by Mods.
I don't know in which Thread you saw people getting banned for repeating certain questions or remarks... cause I have seen plenty Threads getting blown out of proportions by such "handy work".
Sure the Fake news... be it as a clear joke or actual misdirection is not appreciated.... but on the other hand some actually do suspect several more delays as stated... so will you judge every post for it's value as opinion, misdirection campaign or bad joke?

Reactions: ankhesenamun
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes