sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
Don't stress guys , ICSTOR is just gonna introduce 0.7 content in the 0.6 to make the update bigger and worth the waiting , then the 0.8 , he just want to complete the game and will only upload the very final version , just give him more money to do so.
its funny so we are here to not pay :ROFLMAO:we are pirates man

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Overview:
Interestingly, in this topic, the forum administration decided to test a zone free of any rules? Or is the administration waiting for all the rules on the list to be violated? Why is there at least some order in other topics, but here is a black hole?
Forum Rules

• General
    1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not there are dozens of pages of pure trolling, etc.
      • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
    2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics #28,346 + other
    3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one It's kinda not broken yet (although interest groups have long been formed)
    4. No spamming Maybe immediately write without "no"
    5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English a couple of posts is not a crime
    6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final With the presence of such topics, respect obviously will not increase
    7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. It's kinda not broken yet (perhaps)
    8. Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc. Really? Read the recurring posts of some user groups. Some get "likes" simply for duplicating messages with the same content or frankly fake information
    9. Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase. Perhaps additional accounts are not created, but to mislead users, this is the norm in this thread #28,553 (20+ likes per fake) etc
  • ---
  • Game Threads, Fan Art, etc This section is generally written for what and for whom?
    1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
      • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
      • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion
    2. Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
      • This includes DLCs, missing content, etc.
      • You may request images

Here the question is not even what they write in this topic, but how it combines with the rules and behavior in other topics. There are hundreds of topics where there are delays and similar problems, but there are no such duplicate pages with the same posts. If the topic has a normal moderator, then nothing similar, as in this topic can not be found at all. When no one controls the situation, you can write anything you like in this thread. And while the situation is not taken under control, the topic “will pierce the bottom”. There is a feeling that this topic is on another forum.
How is there something to look for on issues related to the game if 1/10 of the topic relates to the discussion of the game.
If someone likes to laugh at the same "joke" maybe it's good. but when several dozens of pages contain the same thing, then the "joke" should not be funny for a long time. And in this topic, the discussion of "delay" is either not a very adequate approach, or simply people purposefully use this topic to increase the rating
The question can be closed or put things in order here, or resolve the same thing in the entire forum (change the rules).

Although what I'm talking about. The theme of “delay” has not yet been disclosed. And in the rules there are interesting points that for some reason are respected...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't think it will do any damage. It's not meant to. I just thought it was an odd coincidence and shows you can find damn near anything on the internet. I think the people here are adult enough to handle it. I'm not interested in reviving the old conversation. Everyone has their own opinion and that's fine. Really, nothing needs to be said after that.
You're giving rabid Sara fans too much credit.
I too consider her to be my favourite character. Having lived through several shitstorms and having to put up with people who want the entire game to revolve around Caroline, the constant bickering back in those days really started to fray my nerves.
Not because they want Caroline and only Caroline but because the majority of that camp were unwilling to accept anyone else's point of view. The same goes for Mom and Sara devotees as well but I've noticed that it's usually the Sara fans that are the least rabid.
One-third of this thread is arguing, another third is people braying for more content for their favourites and the other third is people thinking berating ICSTOR (and thinking "milking" is still a clever comparison. It's not. It's just annoying).
I'd say roughly 0.000000000001% of this thread is actually discussion about the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interestingly, in this topic, the forum administration decided to test a zone free of any rules? Or is the administration waiting for all the rules on the list to be violated? Why is there at least some order in other topics, but here is a black hole?
Forum Rules

• General
    1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not there are dozens of pages of pure trolling, etc.
    2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics #28,346 + other
    3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one It's kinda not broken yet (although interest groups have long been formed)
    5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English a couple of posts is not a crime
    6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final With the presence of such topics, respect obviously will not increase
    7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. It's kinda not broken yet (perhaps)
    8. Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc. Really? Read the recurring posts of some user groups. Some get "likes" simply for duplicating messages with the same content or frankly fake information
    9. Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase. Perhaps additional accounts are not created, but to mislead users, this is the norm in this thread #28,553 (20+ likes per fake) etc
  • ---
  • Game Threads, Fan Art, etc This section is generally written for what and for whom?
      • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion
    2. Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
      • You may request images

Here the question is not even what they write in this topic, but how it combines with the rules and behavior in other topics. There are hundreds of topics where there are delays and similar problems, but there are no such duplicate pages with the same posts. If the topic has a normal moderator, then nothing similar, as in this topic can not be found at all. When no one controls the situation, you can write anything you like in this thread. And while the situation is not taken under control, the topic “will pierce the bottom”. There is a feeling that this topic is on another forum.
How is there something to look for on issues related to the game if 1/10 of the topic relates to the discussion of the game.
If someone likes to laugh at the same "joke" maybe it's good. but when several dozens of pages contain the same thing, then the "joke" should not be funny for a long time. And in this topic, the discussion of "delay" is either not a very adequate approach, or simply people purposefully use this topic to increase the rating
The question can be closed or put things in order here, or resolve the same thing in the entire forum (change the rules).

Although what I'm talking about. The theme of “delay” has not yet been disclosed. And in the rules there are interesting points that for some reason are respected...
A the moderators frequent this thread as several deleted posts about other Game recomdations or other offtopic posts proof.
B Your interpretation of SOME of the rules don't seem quiet cohorent, same for posts.
So far no one was called names here simply for stateing his/her oppinion (or it was deleted before I could see it).
You might not agree with some posts but that's not trolling.
The only "person" receiving rather offensive posts is the dev, who isn't even a member here as it seems... but those posts are more often than not not personal and rather directed at his work ethic.
What proof do you have that there are fake accounts that receive "likes" from other fake accounts?
So far the likes seem to represent the general oppinion of people in this thread and posts receiving the most likes cater that oppinion

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
You're giving rabid Sara fans too much credit.
I too consider her to be my favourite character. Having lived through several shitstorms and having to put up with people who want the entire game to revolve around Caroline, the constant bickering back in those days really started to fray my nerves.
Not because they want Caroline and only Caroline but because the majority of that camp were unwilling to accept anyone else's point of view. The same goes for Mom and Sara devotees as well but I've noticed that it's usually the Sara fans that are the least rabid.
One-third of this thread is arguing, another third is people braying for more content for their favourites and the other third is people thinking berating ICSTOR (and thinking "milking" is still a clever comparison. It's not. It's just annoying).
I'd say roughly 0.000000000001% of this thread is actually discussion about the game.
Well, I have to agree that I'd like to see the conversation shifted to more relevant topics (e.g. about the actual game content). There's a lot to discuss about this game. It's pretty hard to find games that have so many great characters. I don't really need to pick a favorite. I like many of the characters. I'll be curious to see what the neighbors content is and if it's interesting. But the fact that this game is so good obviously leads to it having tons of fans. That leads to there being a lot of disappointed people who want to blow off steam. So, in the end, it's about learning to manage disappointment. I'm just as guilty as anybody and am trying to avoid going on such rants myself. In the end it doesn't really make a difference. It'll be done when it's done. That's something to look forward to. :love:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, I have to agree that I'd like to see the conversation shifted to more relevant topics (e.g. about the actual game content). There's a lot to discuss about this game. It's pretty hard to find games that have so many great characters. I don't really need to pick a favorite. I like many of the characters. I'll be curious to see what the neighbors content is and if it's interesting. But the fact that this game is so good obviously leads to it having tons of fans. That leads to there being a lot of disappointed people who want to blow off steam. So, in the end, it's about learning to manage disappointment. I'm just as guilty as anybody and am trying to avoid going on such rants myself. In the end it doesn't really make a difference. It'll be done when it's done. That's something to look forward to. :love:
Considering that several other characters already received an indepths discussion about their mental health, alignment and overall character analysis why can't Sarah have one now?... Ok so far we haven't seen much of her Character in comparison to Linda or Caroline... but still more than the Neighbors.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Forum Rules

• General
  • ---
      • You may request images

Stop breaking rule 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree. She may as well be in jail. Damn, Linda is strict. IIRC, she was told she's only allowed to go to school and study and do homework. That's a bit extreme. :cry:
Well she should finally take those tests and proove she improved greatly in her scholastic tasks instead of sitting around at home mopeing about not being able to leave... on that note you still can take her on weekend trips to the pool

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not only Sara. Caroline has been unemployed for the same length of time and Linda's been bedridden for just as long.
Caroline is still running her own store and last time I checked she was actually successful enough to have record profits.
I don't think we have a single NEET in the entire game (even Caroline's BFF (putting aside her stunt of robbery) is now a photographer in Carolines employ)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Caroline is still running her own store and last time I checked she was actually successful enough to have record profits.
I don't think we have a single NEET in the entire game (even Caroline's BFF (putting aside her stunt of robbery) is now a photographer in Carolines employ)
For the last nigh-on a year, she hasn't made a single penny (by dint of the fact that we haven't had an update in that time - not counting the Christmas Side Story). As far as we can see, she hasn't made a penny since 0.5c.

May 26, 2018
Forum Rules

• General
  • ---
      • You may request images

Because the mods view this thread as a dumpster fire and put it on the back burner. There’s an influx of trolls and same repeated topics over and over again that for one person to sift through all the shit is just overwhelming. I’m hoping some law and order gets restored but for now the dumpster fire continues and the mods say “we don’t need no water”

Reactions: January2015 and bas

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
For the last nigh-on a year, she hasn't made a single penny (by dint of the fact that we haven't had an update in that time - not counting the Christmas Side Story). As far as we can see, she hasn't made a penny since 0.5c.
???

No idea why this conversation is a thing but...
She was in the "black" since opening TILL MAIN CHARACTER starts photographing. This was stated in game.
That said, its not unusual for a new business to be in the black for month(s)/year(s). I know restaurant business is pretty bad but know nothing about clothing business. I imagine its is a lot more cut throat since only name brands exist nowadays and you need to get your name circulating.
That said, being in the black could of included her salary/livelihood. Which means yes, she did make money but not enough to sustain her. It could mean either.
"You must spend money to make money. "

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes