Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Interestingly, in this topic, the forum administration decided to test a zone free of any rules? Or is the administration waiting for all the rules on the list to be violated? Why is there at least some order in other topics, but here is a black hole?
Forum Rules

• General
    1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not there are dozens of pages of pure trolling, etc.
      • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
    2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics #28,346 + other
    3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one It's kinda not broken yet (although interest groups have long been formed)
    4. No spamming Maybe immediately write without "no"
    5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English a couple of posts is not a crime
    6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final With the presence of such topics, respect obviously will not increase
    7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. It's kinda not broken yet (perhaps)
    8. Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc. Really? Read the recurring posts of some user groups. Some get "likes" simply for duplicating messages with the same content or frankly fake information
    9. Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase. Perhaps additional accounts are not created, but to mislead users, this is the norm in this thread #28,553 (20+ likes per fake) etc
  • ---
  • Game Threads, Fan Art, etc This section is generally written for what and for whom?
    1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
      • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
      • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion
    2. Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
      • This includes DLCs, missing content, etc.
      • You may request images

Here the question is not even what they write in this topic, but how it combines with the rules and behavior in other topics. There are hundreds of topics where there are delays and similar problems, but there are no such duplicate pages with the same posts. If the topic has a normal moderator, then nothing similar, as in this topic can not be found at all. When no one controls the situation, you can write anything you like in this thread. And while the situation is not taken under control, the topic “will pierce the bottom”. There is a feeling that this topic is on another forum.
How is there something to look for on issues related to the game if 1/10 of the topic relates to the discussion of the game.
If someone likes to laugh at the same "joke" maybe it's good. but when several dozens of pages contain the same thing, then the "joke" should not be funny for a long time. And in this topic, the discussion of "delay" is either not a very adequate approach, or simply people purposefully use this topic to increase the rating
The question can be closed or put things in order here, or resolve the same thing in the entire forum (change the rules).

Although what I'm talking about. The theme of “delay” has not yet been disclosed. And in the rules there are interesting points that for some reason are respected...
They are waiting aswell...

Apr 8, 2018
Read again what I wrote. Thin skin has nothing to do with it. I do not want to read the same thing on every page. And if you like to read on the forum with games about how Trump and Putin affected the delay in the game, or see 100% fake news about the postponement of the release for 2020, then for me it is too much. In addition, I would like to see how people who spread spam write such things in topics where regular moderation works.
All that bothers me is that in this thread you can get a “like” And in the other thread by doing the same, get a ban.
I expressed my opinion and do not intend to repeat it further. This topic is called "Milfy City"
Lighten up, Francis. We’re just joking with each other while we wait for the game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Obviously conjecture, but I feel like the biggest reason for the delays is that ICSHIT knows Caroline is one of if not the most anticipated character aside from Linda of course, so after the update hits, most patrons are going to unsub, especially after this 10 month bullshit fiasco and constant delays he's done.
I don't think so it seemed to me that most of the patrons at least those who voted in the polls are looking forward to ISCTOR completing the game and adding a harem ending for Linda, Caroline & Sara. I don't see why then they would leave once Caroline content is almost complete if he hasn't included the harem ending yet which he obviously wont be able to do until he has completed all of their content.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Obviously conjecture, but I feel like the biggest reason for the delays is that ICSHIT knows Caroline is one of if not the most anticipated character aside from Linda of course, so after the update hits, most patrons are going to unsub, especially after this 10 month bullshit fiasco and constant delays he's done.
That's why the update will end up with cliffhanger.

Game will make you think that you banged Caroline, but you both got drunk and it was all a dream..

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
My opinion is subjective. Yes, some points can really be judged in different ways. But a few dozen repeating pages of messages, a discussion of Trump, Putin and other politicians together with the author of the game, the publication of false information - is not the norm.
I saw that some posts are deleted, but if 1 of the required 10 is deleted, then this also cannot be called a good job.
If some topics are punished for +1. And if I duplicate the link to the news or information that was already earlier, they will point me to this. And in this thread you can copy pages and no one will pay attention. On the contrary, put "like" for it.

Yes, and constant pouring mud on someone is not the best option for acceptable communication. At what point in the rules is it allowed to sprinkle mud on someone?
It should be a civilized forum for adults, not a kindergarten.
Wrote once that the author is bad, a liar and further down the list. Those who agree -put like. Well, you can comment on a couple of pages. But when it turns into an endless repeat it should not be the norm. It is enough for me to read once or use the search on the topic. I do not need to repeat the same thing several times on each page.
There is no author of the game in this thread, the patrons that pay are also unlikely to be sitting here (in any case, opinions in this thread are unlikely to be important to them). For whom to write all this spam? The topic was created to discuss the game, and not to collect curses at the author or interpretations of his actions - this is my subjective opinion

Even given my subjectivity, read some points of the rules and the content of this topic - there are real inconsistencies.

All that interests me is the same application of rules in all topics.
My two cents:

Yes, a good chunk of this thread could be considered spam. But I can look at the reddit page of any video game that has been out for a while and it will be mostly memes. I think it is very much in line with this thread.

The only thing to discuss here are the most recent development updates by the dev that all contained hinted or comfirmed delays, often directly contradicting the previous announcement. That leads to people calling Icstor a scammer/milker etc and these post should not be deleted.
It would look utterly shady if mods deleted criticism of a developer when other devs use this forum to promote their games.

Saying the "I'm from the future" joke #28,346 violates rule number 2 seems a little overblown to me. Yes, it can be considered spam and off-topic but name dropping real life politicians doesn't make it any worse than the rest. It is not a discussion about politics as there was no discussion. The folks talking about writing were not disscusing religion either even though someone mentioned the bible.

And about the false information, I didn't see anything that wasn't an obvious joke post. I don't think anyone was intentionally spreading misinformation. Call me an ass but I don't feel to bad about people reading post about the update being delayed by over a year or how people are currently writing scenes where the MC is going to get fucked in the ass by a janitor and don't pick up on it being a joke.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I wonder what will be his next excuse about the delay, so far we got:
- I am not feeling well
- I need a vacation
- I got problem with the PC
- I need more time for testing
- I am making a big update

I wonder what is worst to wait for an update here or the MC to be fucked in AWAM.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
- I am not feeling well
- I need a vacation

I wonder what is worst to wait for an update here or the MC to be fucked in AWAM.
The Night King came back and took out the power in his city

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
- I am not feeling well
- I need a vacation

"I'm teaching my dog how to write Ren'py code and make DAZ renders but it's taking longer than expected."

renew12

Jul 8, 2017
- I am not feeling well
- I need a vacation

- I had my computer hacked by a disgruntled fan.
- I did not have any of those files backed up. Months of work has been lost.
- I am adding a new feature and need some time to implement it
- I am transferring the game to another engine
- I am working on another, even better project

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
i was half joking months back when i said it was a 50/50 shot we'd even see this by halloween

in hindsight that looks like it was right on the money

Reactions: Khada
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes