Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i was half joking months back when i said it was a 50/50 shot we'd even see this by halloween

in hindsight that looks like it was right on the money
And I thought I was being pessimistic when I said the end of August when he first got back to work.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Obviously conjecture, but I feel like the biggest reason for the delays is that ICSHIT knows Caroline is one of if not the most anticipated character aside from Linda of course, so after the update hits, most patrons are going to unsub, especially after this 10 month bullshit fiasco and constant delays he's done.
IMO, it's likely this. I really think letting people vote for the same characters over and over again screwed things. Sara obviously got thrown under the bus and the other school girls are basically nonexistent. I really wanted to see more of the Harley Quinn girl and swim team girl. Not getting my hopes up. Based upon previous games of his, I'm half expecting a rush patch that "ties everything up".

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
did he said 2019? because i doubt that
Yeah, who knows? Luckily for me this isn't the only game I play, or the only one I consider good. And since I like Caroline, but not really THAT much, and since I'm not one of Icstor's patreons, it's really not a big deal. I'd like he added some extra night scenes with Linda, Sara, and auntie and her wife besides Caroline's, Celia's, and neighbours' content though...
Fuck, it's really been one year since the last update, huh?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, man, you just took a freight train to my self-esteem lol. I hoped to encourage a bit more positive messages to maybe entice a miraculous last-minute release before the weekend is over, but didn't want to call people out for what I believe are perfectly reasonable complaints. So I resorted to memes, thinking people might appreciate a little humor and go along with it.

Instead I became the joke.
Sorry dude, the positivity almost got to me and i almost opened my curtains to let some sun into my basement.

I had to react really fast before this weird feeling of positivity inside me reaches another stage. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: AdolfoH
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes