p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Also, he didnt even promise it will be released 10th day, he said he tries release it then. So you can except another delay
Way I see it is either the patch is already complete and he's just milking the October patreon money, or the game is actually not complete and he's taking his sweet time, in which case, who knows when it'll be "finish". All I know is he's making A LOT of money per month and once v0.6 drops hes gonna to lose a substantial amount of it

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Way I see it is either the patch is already complete and he's just milking the October patreon money, or the game is actually not complete and he's taking his sweet time, in which case, who knows when it'll be "finish". All I know is he's making A LOT of money per month and once v0.6 drops hes gonna to lose a substantial amount of it
You'd think that but it won't happen. Instead he will get hammered with 'it was well worth the wait' type posts from patreons. One of the worst dev teams for this was PdP or PPD, basically the guys who make Lily of the Valley. They shit all over paying customers and leave them waiting quarterly for shit that could be done and released easily in a month.

This dev who makes Milfy City does in all fairness have a good number of games behind him. So whilst he's mostly taking the piss and milking his customers. Be it quarterly or yearly the updates, he will indeed release. He's a piss taker for sure, but he's not a fucking idiot who will give up his financial support which is no doubt giving him a better life than he ever could have imagined or have achieved doing anything else.

But this is why I nick shit like this game. I can piss and moan about delays, but at the end of the day I would never pay for shit like this so I just get it when it arrives.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
<Off Topic>
I can't stand people who use the term "milking" in reference to Patreon.
I have no love for the platform after the whole "Paypal is our boss" thing but it's still one the most dehumanising statements I can find. As a humanist, I find it not only hurtful but downright stupid, too. I'm ignoring people that use it from now on.

After all, that's what Ignore is for.</Off Topic>

<On Topic>
So... When will the other girls at school (and Judy) actually have something to validate their existence in this game?

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
<Off Topic>
I can't stand people who use the term "milking" in reference to Patreon.
I have no love for the platform after the whole "Paypal is our boss" thing but it's still one the most dehumanising statements I can find. As a humanist, I find it not only hurtful but downright stupid, too. I'm ignoring people that use it from now on.

After all, that's what Ignore is for.</Off Topic>

<On Topic>
So... When will the other girls at school (and Judy) actually have something to validate their existence in this game?
Judy along with Sara are scheduled in 0.7, but it's subject to change.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The mother is psychotic,I let them get caught by the father just to see how it will turn out like in the next update

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks ^^
It's that "subject to change" that's a little worrying...
There are now two factors which decide what character gets the next update. One is schedule, second Icstor's desire/mood to work on a particular character.
0.7 was supposed to be out in October and 0.8 in December with Linda in it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The mother is psychotic,I let them get caught by the father just to see how it will turn out like in the next update
I see a lot of people saying this, but I don't get it.

You're playing as a protagonist who sleep rapes his family, wants to fuck them all (basically into incest like his mother is), and doesn't care if he ruins people's lives. Basically that also goes for most of protagonists in all these Ren'Py incest games, most love blackmailing the female members of their family for sexual favors.

But apparently Linda is the only one who's insane. I think people just don't like that she's submissive like the mothers in all the other games, and actually wants and lusts after her son from the get go, which imo is the best thing about this game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes