dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's almost as if all the complaining you guys are doing doesn't matter at all!
Well it's not as if this forum is a huge chunk of the patreon supporters. Most of his patreon supporters probably don't even know f95 exists. It's really easy to miss patterns of incompetence/constant delays/lack of content when you've subbed a dollar and completely forgot about it. I mean you'd have to be an absolute idiot to be on any type of forum like this and still be a patreon supporter. When everything is well documented and discussed about. Guarantee you the same things being said here about icstor is being said on other forums (unless of course said forum is heavily moderated and bans criticism)

Or it could very well be delusional people. People get suckered into thinking they are healed by miracle water and pay for it. That's high up there on the delusion scale. Or the 'who cares it's a few bucks' crowd. Which basically rewards laziness and a poor work ethic. Something you really don't want to set a precedent for and encourage in society. That's how you get a bunch of Kim K's and cash me outside girls :/

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
So considering the development time for a asingle update and how people seem to only care about Caroline, I think we should be expecting more Sarah content by 2021 ey?

Reactions: ookla
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes