goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well the 1st of the month came and 300 subs were gone... those rebels.
That's just the typical monthly payment issue slough. Every dev gets that.
7k$ per month
still only english language, why?
Because he doesn't see a need to provide other languages. If you think he's wrong, make a translation and present it to him.

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
That's just the typical monthly payment issue slough. Every dev gets that.

Because he doesn't see a need to provide other languages. If you think he's wrong, make a translation and present it to him.
are you seriously? he got 7k$ per month, he should do it, for his petreons

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
when you playing with your native language, it is very comfortable, and you understand 100% aspect of the game. not all ICTORS patreons are english speakers, like me. when you got 7k$ you can to hire fucking interpreter
ps sry for shit english
Yep, no reason he can't hire a translator, if he were a small time dev then fair enough, but the size he's at it would make sense for him to put out a Spanish version at least, probably French and German too but then he'd have to pay them each update and perhaps he thinks he wouldn't make his money back on the translations?

Reactions: Fairchy

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
Yep, no reason he can't hire a translator, if he were a small time dev then fair enough, but the size he's at it would make sense for him to put out a Spanish version at least, probably French and German too but then he'd have to pay them each update and perhaps he thinks he wouldn't make his money back on the translations?
that’s right, but i hope he hire translator for v0.6, cuz updates of this game are very slow.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
are you seriously? he got 7k$ per month, he should do it, for his petreons
General Motors make billions of dollars a year. Should they start selling cars in India again because they make that much? Your conclusion is a non sequitur - "he should hire a translator" does not follow from "he got 7k$ per month".

"He should hire a translator" would follow from "providing translations would increase his income or appeal", not from "he's got enough money to do it". Unless there's some hidden groundswell of patrons asking for this, it's just some dude on a pirate site. A site that ICSTOR loathes.

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
General Motors make billions of dollars a year. Should they start selling cars in India again because they make that much? Your conclusion is a non sequitur - "he should hire a translator" does not follow from "he got 7k$ per month".

"He should hire a translator" would follow from "providing translations would increase his income or appeal", not from "he's got enough money to do it". Unless there's some hidden groundswell of patrons asking for this, it's just some dude on a pirate site. A site that ICSTOR loathes.
i can’t answer you what i want to say, cuz my english so bad, i need to learn it more, fuck.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
when you playing with your native language, it is very comfortable, and you understand 100% aspect of the game. not all ICTORS patreons are english speakers, like me. when you got 7k$ you can to hire fucking interpreter
ps sry for shit english
thanks but english is not my native language either but hey see it like another motivation to improve your english skills

merlin88

Dec 15, 2018
By the way, does anybody know or did he ever mentioned how big the update gonna be in terms of playtime and content...? If the update ever gets released

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes