Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why is everyone talking about end of the month? Did i miss something? Icstor didnt give any release date, he just said we could expect it around 10th day
Why do people seem to forget that he also stated "Hopefully sooner"... ok no one believed that part... but still

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Why do people seem to forget that he also stated "Hopefully sooner"... ok no one believed that part... but still
I think people saw just 10th day in post so they think its release date, sorry disappoint everyone, but maybe that means there is going to be another delay :LOL:

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
when you playing with your native language, it is very comfortable, and you understand 100% aspect of the game. not all ICTORS patreons are english speakers, like me. when you got 7k$ you can to hire fucking interpreter
ps sry for shit english
when you playing with your native language, it is very comfortable, and you understand 100% aspect of the game. not all ICTORS patreons are english speakers, like me. when you got 7k$ you can to hire fucking interpreter
ps sry for shit english
Last I checked there are about 4500 languages in the world.

$7k to translate how many languages?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
People get charged then they cancel. Then new people resub before months end.

People need to stop reading into patreon subscribers as a sign of anything with this game. These posts happen once every few days. He hasn't even flucuated since before the hiatus.
That's why some German podcasts went from Patreon to Steady - to avoid the "Brainy Smurfs", as Jochen Gebauer from Gamespodcast.de "The Pod" calls them, who cancel their pledge before the due date and then immediately resubscribe. On Steady you subscribe for a year in advance, and they book it at the beginning.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
this update is gonna be the biggest letdown in the history of adult games, icstor is gonna say the fan reaction made him depressed and he's abandoning the game and a few months later he'll announce his new game
Yeah, not beyond imagination but still, pretty trolley

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
With all the respect for the game developer and his patreons, everyone is free to do whatever they want with their money( however everyone is as well free to have an own opinion ) ... i won't rate this game as the best one ... probably not even in top 5 but the lack of respect ICSTOR is showing for his patreons is disgusting . We can all accept sometimes you have personal issues and the real life is more important than anything but i don't get it ... how this game is so rated and how the heal is so popular with all this "bullshit" around ? Are around more game devs who deserve more appreciation and if they would probably get 1/4 of the support Icstor is having they would create even better content but then you never know ... maybe when you become popular and you have so much money around you get lazy and you start with excuses.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
The problem with ICSTOR is that he fit within the bare minimum of respect by at least throwing out the update by the end of the month it's expected. And now he missed even that target.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
ICSTOR said he will push out public beta before/on 10th OCT. So we still have few days to play it.
Don't know about the full release though but lets hope we get it sooner.
Dont set yourself up for disappointment. He said there is no release date, but he will TRY to release it AROUND Oct.10th. He did say it would probably be earlier but test results shows that is a lie.

2rough4it

Aug 30, 2018
Dont set yourself up for disappointment. He said there is no release date, but he will TRY to release it AROUND Oct.10th. He did say it would probably be earlier but test results shows that is a lie.
He never said there will be full release on/before 10th OCT. I wrote "he will push out public beta on/before 10th OCT"
And tbh I wont be disappointed if he fails to deliver the BETA version lol

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes